The Student Room Group

New framework for Early Childhood Studies degree

Early Childhood Studies Degrees Network (ECSDN), has introduced a new framework of Early Childhood Studies degree qualifications starting in September.

You will be able to opt in to take the graduate level practitioner route. Find out more.
Interesting stuff. I'm not sure having a graduate level route will make a huge pile of difference, but welcome the change regardless.:smile:

@1secondsofvamps, what do you think?:curious:

@UoN Team, would you mind explaining to us what that means in practice, and if anyone wanted to go down this route how they would go about it?:smile:
Reply 2
Original post by 04MR17
Interesting stuff. I'm not sure having a graduate level route will make a huge pile of difference, but welcome the change regardless.:smile:

@1secondsofvamps, what do you think?:curious:

@UoN Team, would you mind explaining to us what that means in practice, and if anyone wanted to go down this route how they would go about it?:smile:

The practitioner route enables students to demonstrate that they have the skills as well as the knowledge to practice in an early years environment. Students can choose to undertake this route in addition to their degree.
Original post by UoN Team
Early Childhood Studies Degrees Network (ECSDN), has introduced a new framework of Early Childhood Studies degree qualifications starting in September.

You will be able to opt in to take the graduate level practitioner route. Find out more.

How does this affect those (like me) who are already doing an Early Childhood Studies degree?
Also, what does the graduate level practitioner route consists of?
Reply 4
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
How does this affect those (like me) who are already doing an Early Childhood Studies degree?
Also, what does the graduate level practitioner route consists of?

It depends where you are studying ECS as not all Universities are offering this route.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending