The Student Room Group
Birkbeck, University of London
Birkbeck College
London

About Birkbeck University

Hello, guys! I need some information about Birkbeck University. I am from EU, last year of Highschool and I want to enroll at this Uni because I heard it’s very good. I know that you need a certificate to provide that you know English well, like Cambridge exams or IELTS. I will take the Cambridge advanced exam in December, so I think it is okay to provide my language skills. How is the university and the teachers? Also, I would like to know more about the campus price and the interview, thank you!
Original post by georgiananica27
Hello, guys! I need some information about Birkbeck University. I am from EU, last year of Highschool and I want to enroll at this Uni because I heard it’s very good. I know that you need a certificate to provide that you know English well, like Cambridge exams or IELTS. I will take the Cambridge advanced exam in December, so I think it is okay to provide my language skills. How is the university and the teachers? Also, I would like to know more about the campus price and the interview, thank you!

Do some research about the course etc online. You need to ask the uni what proof they need.
Birkbeck, University of London
Birkbeck College
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending