Ask a former University Of Brighton student anything! Watch

Evil Homer
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi Guys,

I graduated from the University of Brighton last year after studying Philosophy, Politics and Ethics and I'm here to answer any questions you guys might have.

Can't promise that I will have all the answers but should be able to at least point you in the right direction, and having lived in Brighton for the last 5 years I should be able to answer any questions about this lovely seagull infested city I now call home!
CheeseIsVeg
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What's your favourite thing about the University? :hi:
(Original post by Evil Homer)
Hi Guys,

I graduated from the University of Brighton last year after studying Philosophy, Politics and Ethics and I'm here to answer any questions you guys might have.

Can't promise that I will have all the answers but should be able to at least point you in the right direction, and having lived in Brighton for the last 5 years I should be able to answer any questions about this lovely seagull infested city I now call home!
Pls let me drive
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi Guys,

Hey, im going into first year.

Which freshers pass would you rec commend getting? I've seen lots of people getting the student union one, and other people getting a jager one.

im so confused and not sure what to get!
TurtleGhost
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I'm thinking of going to Brighton through clearing depending on my results, I love the city but I noticed that student satisfaction isn't very high at the university, do you have any theories why? And how would you rate your experience there? Thanks
Evil Homer
Rep:
?
(Original post by TurtleGhost)
Hi, I'm thinking of going to Brighton through clearing depending on my results, I love the city but I noticed that student satisfaction isn't very high at the university, do you have any theories why? And how would you rate your experience there? Thanks
Hey that's a really good question.

It is quite hard to work out the student satisfaction actually. There are a fair few different campuses and from my experience standards vary quite heavily between them. What are you studying?

I know on my subject, I loved the tutors and the administrative staff who were so supportive. Unfortunately the facilities were really run down and often it felt like the tutors were at war with the more senior staff.

In terms of the city, I cannot recommend it enough. It is an absolutely amazing clash of party life and culture. Every interest you may have will be catered for, and you will never run out of new things to do. It can be expensive and housing is very difficult, so that is a concern unfortunately.
Labrador99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi Guys,

What is your favourite thing about Brighton?

Do you like tomatoes?
Evil Homer
Rep:
?
(Original post by Labrador99)
What is your favourite thing about Brighton?

Do you like tomatoes?
The live music, any night of the week you can find pretty much any type around the city.

I like tomatoes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• University of Brighton
    Eastbourne campus open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 5 Oct '19
  • University of Brighton