The Student Room Group

Better grades than expected

What shall I do if my grades come out better than my predicted, can I re-apply to the unis that regretted me
Original post by qveenfdsx
What shall I do if my grades come out better than my predicted, can I re-apply to the unis that regretted me

You can go through UCAS Adjustment (https://www.ucas.com/ucas/undergraduate/apply-and-track/results/ucas-adjustment-if-youve-done-better-expected)

There is no central database for Adjustment places, unlike Clearing, though.

So you'll have to phone up the universities you wish to 'upgrade' to and see if they have spaces, specifically mentioning 'Adjustment'
Reply 2

There's a thing called UCAS Adjustment. If you get grades which are higher than your firm offer, there's a button you can press, and you can look at other unis who would take you. The unis that rejected you may not be in adjustment, so you'd have to check.

You can go through adjustment what that means is you phone up universitys that require more than you were predicted and tell them your grades you'll still hold your firm but these other places might take you making them your first choice as long as you put them your adjustment form, and yes those can be universitys that rejected you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending