Turn on thread page Beta

The 100 (TV show): S05E11 Do YOU think Kane betrayed Octavia? watch

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Diyoza tells Echo & co about a alternative way of entering the valley and winning the war.
    However, at the end of the episode, Kane and Diyoza surrender to McGreasy and say they'll tell him about Octavia's new plan. That's because Kane doesn't want to see 'the devil in the garden'.

Fans of The 100, do you think that Kane will betray Octavia & co. and actually say their plan or will he just further distract McGreasy and allow Octavia to easily win the war?

I think it's just a cliff-hanger and that Kane is not going to betray Octavis, rather just waste McGreasy's time and resources.

What do YOU think will happen?

ReputationRep:
    General Reminder: Monty is a hero. ;-;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SomMC1)
    Diyoza tells Echo & co about a alternative way of entering the valley and winning the war.
    However, at the end of the episode, Kane and Diyoza surrender to McGreasy and say they'll tell him about Octavia's new plan. That's because Kane doesn't want to see 'the devil in the garden'.

Fans of The 100, do you think that Kane will betray Octavia & co. and actually say their plan or will he just further distract McGreasy and allow Octavia to easily win the war?

I think it's just a cliff-hanger and that Kane is not going to betray Octavis, rather just waste McGreasy's time and resources.

What do YOU think will happen?
    I stopped watching after the heart massaging scene in season 2 or 3. And Thelonious is sooo annoying.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by MaizieAmyr)
    I stopped watching after the heart massaging scene in season 2 or 3. And Thelonious is sooo annoying.
    No one likes Thelonious hahah
    I enjoy the show but sometimes it feels like they are just dragging it out way too much. Like rn they are fighting for a valley to live on for 15 episodes. 15 episodes... and that's maybe 2 weeks of in-show time like wtf

ReputationRep:
    I enjoy the show but sometimes it feels like they are just dragging it out way too much. Like rn they are fighting for a valley to live on for 15 episodes. 15 episodes... and that's maybe 2 weeks of in-show time like wtf
    i dont even mind that, season 3 almost made me give the show up, it was that bad for me, took me literally a a year + to watch season 3, but season 4/5 have been pretty good IMO. i mean theyre at a new planet now !

TBH i've disliked octavia before she become an annoying cannibal.. i honestly want her to die so bad, instead our boi monty bites the dust. ( she literally destoryed one of the last hydro farms, in the world, for no reason ! what kind of ****ing retard does that )
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by rimstone)
    i dont even mind that, season 3 almost made me give the show up, it was that bad for me, took me literally a a year + to watch season 3, but season 4/5 have been pretty good IMO. i mean theyre at a new planet now !

TBH i've disliked octavia before she become an annoying cannibal.. i honestly want her to die so bad. ( she literally destoryed one of the last hydro farms, in the world, for no reason ! what kind of ****ing retard does that )
    I lowkey love octavia. But yeah I didnt like when she destroyed. To her defence tho, she destroyed it to prove her point that she's a badass annnd for her 'Wonkru' to go fight vs the invaders for the valley. But I feel bad for Monty bc the poor guy is growing it and excited with the progress and the flower he grew and she just destroyed it.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador

TBH i've disliked octavia before she become an annoying cannibal.. i honestly want her to die so bad, instead our boi monty bites the dust. ( she literally destoryed one of the last hydro farms, in the world, for no reason ! what kind of ****ing retard does that )
    It was Abby's idea for the cannibalism and then enforcing the murder of people who refuse to eat other humans tho hahah. Ever since I learnt that + the fact she's a druggie, I dont like her as much.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh, I gave up with the show because the story line was 'how much can we annoy the viewers by making everything possible go wrong and making sure nothing good ever happens'. I like a show where there is suspence and not everything always goes to plan but the 100 took that idea to the next level.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaizieAmyr)
    Tbh, I gave up with the show because the story line was 'how much can we annoy the viewers by making everything possible go wrong and making sure nothing good ever happens'. I like a show where there is suspence and not everything always goes to plan but the 100 took that idea to the next level.
    I just think that's the survival genre tbh, when everything is fine, thats when the show/book/comic usually end or gets boring.

I lowkey love octavia. But yeah I didnt like when she destroyed. To her defence tho, she destroyed it to prove her point that she's a badass annnd for her 'Wonkru' to go fight vs the invaders for the valley. But I feel bad for Monty bc the poor guy is growing it and excited with the progress and the flower he grew and she just destroyed it.
    nah her destorying the last hydro farm in the world just makes me want her to die so bad ( even before that i wanted her to die tbh, I cant remember why i used to dislike her, but i did and now after coming back to it, and watching the new seasons, i hate her even more ), Hydro farming is way better than just getting that valley and farming/hunting on it, she was knowingly choosing to destory advanced tech( which she grew up around/with), which they may never be able to replicate, for a backwards system, that will not work in the future.... who does that, and she had no reason for it ...... no good reason.

tbf i dont blame abby for being a junkie, when you have to be a cannible, and live, how theyve been, with the things shes done ( like killing her own husband ), and your around drugs, probably strong pain killers/muscle relaxers, that can numb the pain and make you forget about life ect.
    Help her a lot that shes the last Doc as well, cant really get rid of her no matter what, ill take a junkie Doc over none/ someone with less experience anyday !

Edit: Also thanks for the last Rep i needed for +7 gems, took almost 2 years to get from 6 to 7.

ReputationRep:
    I just think that's the survival genre tbh, when everything is fine, thats when the show/book/comic usually end or gets boring.

nah her destorying the last hydro farm in the world just makes me want her to die so bad, Hydro farming is way better than just getting that valley and farming/hunting on it, she was knowingly choosing to destory advanced tech( which she grew up around/with), which they may never be able to replicate, for a backwards system, that will not work in the future.... who does that, and she had no reason for it ...... no good reason.

tbf i dont blame abby for being a junkie, when you have to be a cannible, and live, how theyve been, with the things shes done ( like killing her own husband ), and your around drugs, probably strong pain killers/muscle relaxers, that can numb the pain and make you forget about life ect.
    Help her a lot that shes the last Doc as well, cant really get rid of her no matter what, ill take a junkie Doc over none/ someone will less experience anyday !
    I suppose. I like shows when things go wrong ever so often but not for the whole series. You know those TV shows where everything is resolved by the end of the episode and there are a few unanswered questions which then build up to a season finale. Season 1 was brilliant though.

ReputationRep:

She wanted to take their choice away, and lead them into a ****ing suicide mission, because her pride was wounded.

I guess in the end, Monty did that to with not waking people after ten years, his of course was far more honourable. Someone on reddit suggested Jordan is gonna have a thing with Octavia and it would be part of her redemption arc. I was like hell no Jordan is too pure for that, yet I can imagine she might find his naïvety to be somewhat endearing.

ReputationRep:
    Help her a lot that shes the last Doc as well, cant really get rid of her no matter what, ill take a junkie Doc over none/ someone with less experience anyday !

Edit: Also thanks for the last Rep i needed for +7 gems, took almost 2 years to get from 6 to 7.
    Someone mentioned how Jackson has been Abby's medical assistant since season one and spent 6 yrs down with her in the bunker. Now I can imagine the stress of dwindling supplies and needing to get down to the earth, but how the hell isn't he qualified by now? Surely, there's room for more than one doctor, but oh yeah plot points and they don't want to flesh his character out. :rolleyes: Like Harper, too late.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dominicque2)
    Someone mentioned how Jackson has been Abby's medical assistant since season one and spent 6 yrs down with her in the bunker. Now I can imagine the stress of dwindling supplies and needing to get down to the earth, but how the hell isn't he qualified by now? Surely, there's room for more than one doctor, but oh yeah plot points and they don't want to flesh his character out. :rolleyes: Like Harper, too late.
    i thought someone might mention him, But yeah i agree, even though he has medical experience and has been around her for ever now, hes still unable to do things without her, I.E: save giai in the last Esp .... And yeah i agree with your reasoning. But yeah due to him, constantly needing her, im thinking shes the more able one, and has more experience than him, eitherway ill take one or the other anyday but abby for some reason still is able to fix people he cant.

I've been waiting a long time for octavia to die, and i thought this would be the season .... but nah. She has never been a likeable or real person to me.. looks like were gonna have to carry on living with her. The best thing the can do, is make her likeable and then kill her, thatll maybe actually make me feel something other than joy when she dies.

ReputationRep:
    i thought someone might mention him, But yeah i agree, even though he has medical experience and has been around her for ever now, hes still unable to do things without her, I.E: save giai in the last Esp .... And yeah i agree with your reasoning. But yeah due to him, constantly needing her, im thinking shes the more able one, and has more experience than him, eitherway ill take one or the other anyday but abby for some reason still is able to fix people he cant.

I've been waiting a long time for octavia to die, and i thought this would be the season .... but nah. She has never been a likeable or real person to me.. looks like were gonna have to carry on living with her. The best thing the can do, is make her likeable and then kill her, thatll maybe actually make me feel something other than joy when she dies.
    You're lucky, because I had to look his name up. He doesn't do much. He always needs Abby to hold his hands. He needs to be brave, or have a writer in the 'writer's room' that actually want to give him a story line. I hope he'll have more to do in the following seasons. (How did Miller's past boyfriend die, again?)

Octavia that was tolerable died when Lincoln was killed, lbh. I was with her even during her despotic days, but when she nuked the farm...the love affair was over. Glad Bellamy didn't give her a clean slate, too much bad blood for that.

I just wonder what will become of Echo, because I have a feeling Bellarke is end-game. Echo turned around this season, I guess that's what six years in space does.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador

nah her destorying the last hydro farm in the world just makes me want her to die so bad ( even before that i wanted her to die tbh, I cant remember why i used to dislike her, but i did and now after coming back to it, and watching the new seasons, i hate her even more ), Hydro farming is way better than just getting that valley and farming/hunting on it, she was knowingly choosing to destory advanced tech( which she grew up around/with), which they may never be able to replicate, for a backwards system, that will not work in the future.... who does that, and she had no reason for it ...... no good reason.

I think she started doing drugs ever since the Artificial Intelligence. I dont remember exactly how or why or how she was involved but I think she used drugs to numb her pain but now got addicted. But yeah, I agree with your points about Abby.

I always found Octavia super cute, plus her character built up well too -> from this shy underground girl to Blodreina. The hydrofarm destroyment was a sad part. I felt lowkey sad bc Monty was working his ass off on it and then it's just gone..

She wanted to take their choice away, and lead them into a ****ing suicide mission, because her pride was wounded.

I guess in the end, Monty did that to with not waking people after ten years, his of course was far more honourable. Someone on reddit suggested Jordan is gonna have a thing with Octavia and it would be part of her redemption arc. I was like hell no Jordan is too pure for that, yet I can imagine she might find his naïvety to be somewhat endearing.
    It is a suicide mission and as you said, it's probably an ego/pride problem. She isnt thinking rationally but rather acting impulsively.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador

Jackson always is this little irrelevant assistant. It does seem like he hasnt progressed one bit which is ridiculous after all those years..
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    You're lucky, because I had to look his name up. He doesn't do much. He always needs Abby to hold his hands. He needs to be brave, or have a writer in the 'writer's room' that actually want to give him a story line. I hope he'll have more to do in the following seasons. (How did Miller's past boyfriend die, again?)

Octavia that was tolerable died when Lincoln was killed, lbh. I was with her even during her despotic days, but when she nuked the farm...the love affair was over. Glad Bellamy didn't give her a clean slate, too much bad blood for that.

I just wonder what will become of Echo, because I have a feeling Bellarke is end-game. Echo turned around this season, I guess that's what six years in space does.
    I havent watched the final 2 episodes yet, but I saw my Octavia didnt die so I'm glad
    Clarke and Bellamy has been nearly happening for 5 seasons. If that doesnt happen in season 6, i'd be pissed lol. Although that's the relationship that EVERYONE expects. So maybe they wont do it on purpose?

ReputationRep:
    I havent watched the final 2 episodes yet, but I saw my Octavia didnt die so I'm glad
    Clarke and Bellamy has been nearly happening for 5 seasons. If that doesnt happen in season 6, i'd be pissed lol. Although that's the relationship that EVERYONE expects. So maybe they wont do it on purpose?

I don't see bellamy and clarke getting together tbh, i get they're kinda hitting it, with them being close and some scenes ect but i hope thats just a friendship (i see their relationship as a kind classic survival partnership ). I like clarke, can understand her; dont always agree with what she does but her actions make sense, and think the character development has been good with her but she kills anyone she loves, she isnt someone i would want my boy bellamy around, plus i dont mind echo ( i think bellho ? makes more sense, though they didnt really give the 3ish year story ( + 3 years of bell disliking her) of them being together in space ), and i think theyre adding her well into the story, same couldnt be said about harpa.

I can maybe see them doing bellarke, i mean in TV its literally and will be another case of' boy meets girl'... I just dont currently see anything between them or anything serious beforehand.

ReputationRep:
    Jackson always is this little irrelevant assistant. It does seem like he hasnt progressed one bit which is ridiculous after all those years..
    Him, Harper and Jackson haven't done much. The latters' shining moment was Mt Weather.And, for Harper it's too late, but it was a nice and memorable send off.

lol I see we havce an Octavia stan. What did you think? I know it's canon in the book, but honestly so much has changed, honestly I think they're better as co-leaders and platonic friends. Even if they are end game.

I don't see bellamy and clarke getting together tbh, i get they're kinda hitting it, with them being close and some scenes ect but i hope thats just a friendship (i see their relationship as a kind classic survival partnership ). I like clarke, can understand her; dont always agree with what she does but her actions make sense, and think the character development has been good with her but she kills anyone she loves, she isnt someone i would want my boy bellamy around, plus i dont mind echo ( i think bellho ? makes more sense, though they didnt really give the 3ish year story ( + 3 years of bell disliking her) of them being together in space ), and i think theyre adding her well into the story, same couldnt be said about harpa.

I can maybe see them doing bellarke, i mean in TV its literally and will be another case of' boy meets girl'... I just dont currently see anything between them or anything serious beforehand.

I agree with you regarding Bellarke. Clarke was so annoying this season, though with her flip-flopping. Bellemy's kill sheet isn't clear (who is in The 100?), but I get you. He's had six years to really get to know Echo, their romantic bond should be stronger. People made an astute point that Marper was in the station for Six years with Echo, and around a year with Clarke,yet they chose Clarke to be the defacto Godmother to their son. Ouch. We have two season left to round up to 100 episodes, so anything can change. I predict after dangling the ship-carrot over Bellarke shippers, Jason will make them end game. Really surprised if he doesn't.

ReputationRep:
    Octavia is killing everyone so who cares about that? She kills at any opportunity and poor Kane is just trying to make the world a peaceful place
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.