CTAM: Count to a million (Part 29) Watch

PrinceCrinkle
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago

Continuation of part 28.

Rules:

1) One number per post please. 1a) Please make sure to post a number with every post. Every post on the thread counts. 2) Make sure that it's the right number please; if not then please edit your post to the correct number and don't delete your post! 2a) If a wrong number is posted and left unedited for a reasonable amount of time then a user can invoke "Rule 16b" (see example) 3) Multiple posts are allowed, but no more than 10 in a row. 4) If someone posts spam/disrupts the thread then ignore that post. It will be reported and deleted. 5) PBUs will not be tolerated and any post made by PBUs will be deleted.

Thread Features:

- Frequent top posters leaderboard updated every ~2500 posts - Sprint Sunday: A competition every Sunday to see how many posts we can make in a day, and the highest poster wins! (Currently not occuring) - 100 Posts: The most popular of competitions in CTAM. It is simply post/count a number ending in 00 and you get a point! Here are the rules for 100 posts: a) Do not delete posts in order to get a 100 post, they will be reported and restored. b) Do not misuse CA/ST/SL/CT powers to bypass the 30-sec restraint to get a 100 post. c) Do not use duplicate accounts to get a 100 post. - Palindromes: Not as competitive as 100 posts but still sought after. A Palindrome (or "Pali" ) is simply a number that's the same forward as it is backwards e.g. 175571. There are ten per thread so good luck!

Leaderboards:

Top Posters
100 Posts
Palindromes
Part 28

This was mainly copied from @Phirstman because I'm new to this particular count so thanks man
PrinceCrinkle
Rep:
?
PrinceCrinkle
Rep:
?
MonkeyFish
  • TSR Group Staff
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
MotivatedFailure
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (77)
15.78%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (51)
10.45%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (89)
18.24%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (70)
14.34%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (52)
10.66%
How can I be the best version of myself? (149)
30.53%

Watched Threads