Naylaaa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
so due to recent news regarding 4 million being excluded from Assams draft list of citizens in India, i wanted to do a tok presentation on it although im not quite sure how i can develop a good KI on it
WinterLE
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Naylaaa)
so due to recent news regarding 4 million being excluded from Assams draft list of citizens in India, i wanted to do a tok presentation on it although im not quite sure how i can develop a good KI on it
I had trouble developing a good KI as well, but what helped me a lot was looking at examples of KI's and RLS's, looking at many TOK websites (trust me, there are a lot, but you have to make sure that they are good TOK websites though), as well as the IBO TOK website thing (https://ibpublishing.ibo.org/exist/r...rt=2&chapter=4), where it tells you all about the knowledge frameworks, which will hopefully spark some ideas into your mind. Reading through different KI's and reading the textbook and articles on how you arrive at a KI is pretty helpful because after reading some KI's, you kinda know if a question is a KI or not, for me at least I think. One main advice I found really helpful was this:

When deriving a TOK presentation topic, it's important to ensure you focus on one or more of the following: (a) the way/method people use to derive knowledge or arrive at a particular perspective (b) the reliability and effectiveness of these methods.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (255)
57.17%
I don't have everything I need (191)
42.83%

Watched Threads