Do Muslim girls tend to go out with Hindu/Sikh guys?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So I have seen plenty of Muslim guys go out with Sikh/Hindu girls but like zero the other way around. For this i’m talking about non hijab girls as they are pretty religious and would go out with the same religion. So what do you think? I know the answer is that it depends bla bla bla. But I just want to know, if you guys know of any Muslim girls going out with Hindu/Sikh guys?
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
Yes, but she made him convert. I don't understand why. He just went from believing in one ideology to another.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Yes, but she made him convert. I don't understand why. He just went from believing in one ideology to another.
Ah no, I could never do that
Rita_177
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I’m not Muslim but Hindu (south Indian) and have to admit Punjabi Sikh guys who are clean shaven are so attractive..and some of my Muslim friends feel the exact same way. However they most likely would never do anything due to family reasons. I prefer Punjabi Sikh guys because they aren’t so imposing on their religion and don’t have that rude body Pakistani attitude. I can assure you that a lot of Pakistani girls who are Muslim find Hindu/Sikh guys particularly the Punjabi ones attractive. I’ve fallen for Punjabi guys (they usually wear karas ) in clubs and I get so infatuated. It works both ways!
Anonymous #3
Report 2 years ago
If a Muslim girl is going out with someone that isn't muslim, she would most likely not tell anybody about it. As there is a tendency for Muslims girls to be judged and harassed for it. There is also the fear that, she may even be isolated from the community that she is part of.
Prince_Patiala
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yes in America. Lot of clean shavenPunjabi guys date Paki or Afghan girls. Most never really approach them they rather date Sikh/Hindu Punjabi girls. But I used know couple Paki Muslim girls who used wear hijabs and wear simple clothing. I used see them as sisters. I thought they were religious so I respected their modesty a lot. We used have couple racists on campus, so I used keep eye out they get harassed cause I used be chill with the racists who were just anti Muslim. (Lol even thou muslims used think I was Muslim)One time at a formal the girls approached me and wanted date me. I was shocked thinking they only would want date Muslim guys. I tbh only wanted have a relation with a Sikh girl but I lived in area where’s there no Sikh girls. I believe they wanted a serious relationship or casual too which was shocking knowing they wore hijabs. They would’ve done serious if I converted they did mention that too me
Aishakhan2332
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Yes my moms boyfriend is hindu and my mom is Pakistani muslim women
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (70)
22.95%
Excited but a bit nervous (135)
44.26%
Not bothered either way (37)
12.13%
I'm really nervous (63)
20.66%

Watched Threads