The Student Room Group

Girls does height matter to you?

How tall are you?

And would you date a guy the same height/an inch taller?
I'm 5'6".

I'd date an inch or two shorter. Below that though probably not.
Couldn’t with someone shorter but same height is okay. Prefer to be like a feet taller. Im 5’7 so 5’8 or 5’9 which is best
Reply 3
I’m 5 ft 7. I wouldn’t date a guy shorter than 6ft as I’m already too tall for a girl 😂
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
How tall are you?

And would you date a guy the same height/an inch taller?

i'm 5'5 and still growing but i would prefer the guy to be taller than me, it's hotter. above all, it makes me feel safe.
I'm 5'2 and strongly prefer guys under 6ft because the height difference gets tricky. I've been attracted to men shorter than me and would definitely date close to my height/shorter, without that being perceived as a turn off or a con by me.
More than caring about their height, I'm more about the guy being reasonably strong.
Reply 6
Most, but not all, girls seem obsessed with having a boyfriend taller than themselves and it's even more of an issue for taller girls. Height does seem to be up there as a significant issue in male attractiveness. I guess it must be something to do with the past and the ability to slay mamouths..
I'm 5'5 and my husband is 5'6 so yes i did date someone an inch taller.
I'm 5'10" and wouldn't mind dating someone the same height, but I'd prefer someone shorter. The guy I like is actually about 5'5".

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending