What would you send to Room 101? [Golden Thread]Watch
This is a golden thread. Join in the discussion before 31st August 2018 to be in with a chance of winning some amazing prizes!
There's always that one thing we just can't stand and would really love to get rid of. TSR would like to know what that thing is for you! What would you send to Room 101 and why would you send it there?
For me it has got to be Baked Beans (unpopular opinion I know. ) The taste and texture of them is outright disgusting and just the thought / sight of them makes me feel a little bit ill... especially seeing cold leftover beans... no thank you!
So what about you?
Other Golden Threads:
The more of these threads you join the discussion, the higher the chance you have of winning some cool prizes
- Post a gif or meme about how you’re feeling in the run up to results day
- Find out the song at number one when you were born
- What is your secret dream job?
- Share essential advice for those starting their A-levels
- If you could study anything what would you choose?
- Dear teacher.....
- What would you send to Room 101?
- What is your first memory of school?
- Which celebrity would you choose to become Prime Minister?
- Which GCSE subject would you ban and why?
Bracycephalic dog breeders
I would send linear A Levels to Room 101, 2 years worth of content for 3-4 subjects all tested in one go is disgusting. Honestly don't know how I've done this year but hopefully I get into uni