Special Like A Little Star Watch

This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
It's Like An Angel Came By - And Went Back To Heaven ... (My own partial re-wording of the lines of the ''Never Let You Go'' song, performed by Justin Bieber). '' Slowly dying.... but I'll always be in your hearts! '' (Quizlet on Twitter, 11 October 2017).
... '' I've met some great people (I'll tag the ones who have been really close on TSR). '' '' However, it's my time to leave. '' '' I will be on TSR today, but you won't see me after today. ''
'' If you'd like to talk to me or message me or anything, do so today. ''
'' I want to say thank you to (mostly) everyone. I do love you all. '' (Quizlet on TSR, 23 September 2017 and / or 3 October 2017 ). ''
'' Thank you so much :-), I'm Quizlet, nice to meet you! '' (Quizlet on TSR, 7 December 2017). '' Aaahh love you all so much '' … (Quizlet on TSR, 31 December 2017).
'' Thank you all for your kind messages . '' (Quizlet on TSR, 16 November 2017).
'' If you're going through abuse, or if you're being bullied, please tell someone you trust. '' (Quizlet on TSR, 4 June 2018).
'' I hope you have an awesome day too. '' (Quizlet's VISITOR MESSAGE to me, 16 August 2017).
'' You're so nice '' (Quizlet's VISITOR MESSAGE to me, 18 August 2017). [ Last autumn, he tagged me in, in his thread, as one of the several people - as quoted above ].
'' Thanks a lot,
Quizlet '' (Quizlet on TSR, 21 days ago).
'' It's been such an amazing journey '' ...
(Quizlet on TSR, 23 September 2017 and / or 3 October 2017 ).
Gone at just 17 - not destined to reach the official adult age - because he was meant to be, and stay, a little / young ANGEL. Like a comet from the other worlds, he emerged in the night sky, and flew past - RAPIDLY and BRIGHTLY, for the 17 years he was meant to have on Earth, having briefly and quickly touched the Earth ... and then ascended again .. and flew away to the other spheres ... having left a bright and SMILY trail after himself.
Anonymous #1
Which other quote by Quizlet would you add, if any ?
Anonymous #1
Or what is YOUR favourite thread made by Quizlet, if any ?
Anonymous #1
Did anyone have fun message exchanges with him - privately or publicly on thread discussions ?
Anonymous #1
Him and me only exchanged a few messages on TSR - yet Quizlet still tagged me in - as one of the people who were close to him !
Anonymous #1
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=4925428 - funny !
Anonymous #1
It appears that he liked photography. Did Quizlet ever take photos himself ? That's interesting.
Anonymous #1
"Quizlet" ... Is it actually a puzzle ?
Anonymous #1
Just came across this phrase he wrote here on TSR on 14 February 2017 (though it was apparently said in a different context):
'' Quizlet is an angel. '' Indeed. Like I discussed above.
Anonymous #1
So "Quizlet" is apparently, a study aid (online?) or something similar.
roseprincessx
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
quizlet fan I’m presuming
Anonymous #1
(Original post by roseprincessx)
quizlet fan I’m presuming
Depends which Quizlet itis ... If a study aid or a game - no, I am not. If Quizlet the TSR user - then yes, I probably am .. a bit.
roseprincessx
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Depends which Quizlet itis ... If a study aid or a game - no, I am not. If Quizlet the TSR user - then yes, I probably am .. a bit.
Ahaha most likely the user lmaoo
i need me a fan, come thru pls
Anonymous #1
Yep. Did you know Quizlet on here ?..
Anonymous #1
Ok. Of course ! I will go through your profile and thread history - with interest ! If you don't mind, that is. Nice profile picture there !
Anonymous #2
Report 6 months ago
Why are you so obsessed with quizlet?
roseprincessx
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Yep. Did you know Quizlet on here ?..
I’ve seen them around ahaha, don’t think I’ve spoken to them tho
Ok. Of course ! I will go through your profile and thread history - with interest ! If you don't mind, that is. Nice profile picture there !
Lmaoo and ty!
Anonymous #1
I’ve seen them around ahaha, don’t think I’ve spoken to them tho

Lmaoo and ty!
I see. And Ok. You are welcome !
Anonymous #1
Why are you so obsessed with quizlet?
I doubt I am actually obsessed with him. I would however rather say that I am interested in him. Why is that ? Well .. because he was nice to me in our short communication last year, he is pleasant, he comes / came across as an awesome guy; because he seems to me as an interesting person, someone I am keen on exploring, maybe even somewhat special. He had a touching and a somewhat complex life story too .. his life did not last long at all though.
monostable
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Interesting.. to say the least.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (23)
15.13%
Yes - a food allergy (14)
9.21%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (4)
2.63%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (6)
3.95%
No (105)
69.08%

Watched Threads