Katiensmith
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi,I am writing an EPQ with the title “What impact does the assessment structure in British schools have on student mental health? And how can this be improved.”I am currently a bit stuck and was wondering if anyone could help. If you have any opinions on the topic that would be greatly appreciated and if you have any tips on how to do well in my EPQ that would be fab too. Basically anything you have that could help me concerning the topic or EPQ’s, just a little stuck.Many thanks😀
Advertisement
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Moved to EPQ
Katiensmith
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Volibear)
Why did you pick this as your EPQ title?
It’s something that I’m really passionate about and I’m looking to study Primary Education at university, so thought it would also be quite fitting😊
ADPsychStudent
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Katiensmith)
Hi,I am writing an EPQ with the title “What impact does the assessment structure in British schools have on student mental health? And how can this be improved.”I am currently a bit stuck and was wondering if anyone could help. If you have any opinions on the topic that would be greatly appreciated and if you have any tips on how to do well in my EPQ that would be fab too. Basically anything you have that could help me concerning the topic or EPQ’s, just a little stuck.Many thanks😀
I'm doing my epq on something really similar: "How has the English education system influenced the mental health crisis of children between the ages of 11-17 in state education?"

What school type(s) are you looking at e.g. state, public, academy etc?, 'British schools' is a bit wide I think. Are you looking at England, Scotland or Wales? Also, which assessments are you interested in? This could be public examinations, how teachers are instructed to review students in class, or something else.

I absolutely love your chosen topic and I'm unbelievably happy that someone else is doing something so similar to mine! Best of luck, keep asking questions about it, and I hope it goes wonderfully!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (520)
33.74%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (638)
41.4%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (313)
20.31%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (70)
4.54%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed