The Student Room Group

What makes someone ugly

Is it genes or the environment they are in?

Scroll to see replies

How do you define ugly? Like looks-wise or personality wise?
Unkindness
If you have an ugly personality then you’re ugly to me.
A crappy personality
Reply 5
grooming. everyone has the potential to be ugly or good looking, it depends how you look after yourself.
Fat / chubby Cheeks / Cant stand straight / Slouched shoulders / Cant smile / No Eyebrows / Pimples / Bad teeth
Reply 7
So someone who's 3/10 in look and has a personality of 10/10 would be more ideal than someone who's 10/10 in looks with a personality rating of 3/10?

WHY ARE YOU LYING TO ME.
Environment.
Depends on whoever thinks they are ugly and why.
It's their choices, not genetic inheritance or environment.

A dishonest and spiteful tongue, bullying nature or thuggish actions = ugliness that can never be erased or concealed.

Original post by Anonymous
Is it genes or the environment they are in?
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
So someone who's 3/10 in look and has a personality of 10/10 would be more ideal than someone who's 10/10 in looks with a personality rating of 3/10?

WHY ARE YOU LYING TO ME.

I dont know about other people but I would definitely want to be friends with someone like that
LADS. WE ALL KNOW WHAT BEING UGLY LOOKS LIKE. enough of this 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' BS.
when they chew with their mouth open

absolutely disgusting -12/10
bad facial structure and features, bad teeth leading to not smiling, skin problems, fine hair with no definition
Reply 15
Original post by londonmyst
Its their choices, not genetic inheritance or environment.

A dishonest and spiteful tongue, bullying nature or thuggish actions = ugliness that can never be disguise or repaired.

How can it be their choice if they have a bullying nature?
Original post by Razz13

they have chosen to bully people
For me, rudeness can turn the most beautiful people into the most ugly. To be polite and kind costs nothing
They choose to act on the desire to bully, as opposed to leaving others in peace.

Most people like to be in control and almost everyone has harbored the occasional thought that is a bit mean about a person they dislike/envy.
Only criminal thugs resort to domestic abuse or start malicious victimization campaigns against other people.
The rest of us learn self-control and how to walk away when anger starts to flare up.

Original post by Razz13
ur all lying to me. I give no s*** about personality. I judge by looks at first then personality if i have to.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending