Is it weird to want to play at age 17 Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
All I want to do is go out and play or whatever like I used to when I was a bit younger you know play on the swings or with toys etc
I’m 17 so is this too weird
I don’t have anyone to play with mind you, so i would be by myself.
Oh and please don’t comment anything nasty or go and get a life or whatever.not helpful
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
You are not alone I miss my childhood too
daytonic
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Honestly? Same. I'm 17 and the only thing my friends want to do is get pissed.

I genuinely miss the way we used to interact w each other as kids.

But maybe that's just me being weird.

Idk.
xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I don't play with toys, but I'm 27 and I'd still go and play on a play park if I thought I could get away with it without anyone seeing me haha.

In fact when I was on holiday with my friends last year we went to the park at 2am every morning because there were no kids, and we had the most amazing time.

Never lose the child inside you - that's when you truly lose your sparkle!
EdwardBarfield9
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Nah, it's not just you.
I want to play curby again
frostfly
Badges: 20
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
All I want to do is go out and play or whatever like I used to when I was a bit younger you know play on the swings or with toys etc
I’m 17 so is this too weird
I don’t have anyone to play with mind you, so i would be by myself.
Oh and please don’t comment anything nasty or go and get a life or whatever.not helpful
When I'm out for a walk I like to stop by the park and have a go on the swings. I don't find it weird at all. It's fun and takes away your stress a bit.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It's not too weird. Although it's probably something you should keep to yourself though so as not to be made fun of by your peers. What you do in your own time is your own business, so if you want to play with toys go right ahead.

If you wanted to go to a park or something though it would be best to go at night, after most kiddos are in bed. I used to do that when I was mad at my ex and go sit on the swings. :P
username3890778
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Playing on the swings and slide and all that is for everyone man. When i take the kids to the park, am i just gonna sit there on my phone being depressed or only help them? Nah. Imma play like my life depends on it
username3535256
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
No.
yibby03
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
i still enjoy playing some of the games i played when i was a child (im sixteen now)

i think it's natural to want to keep onto some things from the past,especially if it holds some fun memories to it. it is a bit difficult sometimes because my parents -and friends- do sometimes think i'm too immature etc etc. but do whatever you like as long as it's healthy and you're happy!!
Vetadele
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I was legit JUST saying to my family that I missed playing cops and robbers and stuff like that (am 17)
Glaz
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
This thread is a year old...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (131)
18.3%
It's just nice to be back! (194)
27.09%
Not great so far... (257)
35.89%
I want to drop out! (134)
18.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed