The Student Room Group

Does anyone want to be my friend

I am quite useless when it comes to social situations and I’m a nice person and I try to be helpful and friendly to everyone but I’ve never really had any friends and I’ve always been the one not invited to parties and then had to see pictures of everyone else having fun on instagram with steam coming out of my ears
It’s annoying. Please dm me if you’ve had similar experiences
I’m a girl 17 btw

Oh and I think I might have a bit of social anxiety, as well as the annoying shyness and lack of self esteem
Original post by raspberry.x
I am quite useless when it comes to social situations and I’m a nice person and I try to be helpful and friendly to everyone but I’ve never really had any friends and I’ve always been the one not invited to parties and then had to see pictures of everyone else having fun on instagram with steam coming out of my ears
I’m a girl 17 btw

Oh and I think I might have a bit of social anxiety, as well as the annoying shyness and lack of self esteem

I’ve had similar experiences to this! It’s so frustrating.
Original post by raspberry.x
I’m a girl 17 btw

I'm 17 and yes I have experienced all this.

Quick Reply