The Student Room Group

I was dating a Muslim girl

Look I’m 16 and I had a girlfriend, we broke up 3 days ago because of her parents. She is the nicest girl ever, down to earth, beautiful and everything, and I treated her like it. We were Together for six months, but our relationship was 2 years in the working. After 2 years of having a crush on eachother and being best friends we knew everything about eachother. And what we both liked and disliked, we decided to get together. And we were happy together all the time. We would meet as much as possible. And we had decided to use a promise ring, to make sure we were together in the future. Because we loved eachother so much. We knew we wanted to be together in the future. She has undiagnosed skitzophrenia, and diagnosed depression. And I would help her all the time battle her ups and downs and I would keep her happy at whatever it cost me. But her parents became suspicious. We had to hide the fact we were dating. And it caused her to stress quite a bit. Her mum really liked me and thought I was a really nice person (she knows that I brought my gf a ring and stuff and she knows that she trusts me with everything but she doesn’t know we were dating) her Mum always asked if I thought her daughter was pretty and if I liked her as more than a friend. I had to say no obviously because she couldn’t find out about us. But suddenly her dad got suspicious. And he would search her phone every day and interrogate her. We have our exam results coming soon so she is really stressed about everything and she told me she couldn’t take it at the moment so we had to break up. She said she would love to try again when she calms down and when her family trusts her again. She personally doesn’t really like the religion, she doesn’t like wearing a headscarf or anything. And we have done stuff sexual. But she had to block me on everything for now. And she unblocked me on Snapchat a day after we broke up so I messaged her because I missed her so much already. And we spoke for a bit but she started being really blunt. And then blocked me again. She said she will unblock me when she’s ready to talk. But I don’t know what to do because I’m freaking out. She said she can still se a future where she is with me. And she still loves me. What should I do? I haven’t spoke to her in a day and I already miss her
Let her unblock you when she's ready. Don't be too pushy, you'll only drive her away.
Shuuuuush

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending