The Student Room Group

Can you do the same driving test route twice?

I have my second driving test tomorrow, i have the same time of 8:20 as my last test. I was wondering if i could end up having the same route again?
Yes, you can - I passed third time and I did the exact same test route on the last 2 tests. Was nice cause I was more aware of potential hazards on my final test having had a few bits burned into my mind from the previous test, which ultimately led to me passing with 1 minor (which I got for scraping the curb on my reverse parallel park).
Reply 2
Thanks for the reply, hopefully i get my route i got last time, failed last time as i hadn’t a serious fault for not checking my blind spots! Fairly nervous for my test tomorrow though
Reply 3
It's possible, not hugely likely as there tends to be a good 20/30-odd routes they can choose from. Though a lot of the routes tend to overlap, so even if you don't get the same route you may still end up doing some of the same roads as before.
Did you pass?
Original post by manni01
I have my second driving test tomorrow, i have the same time of 8:20 as my last test. I was wondering if i could end up having the same route again?

How did you get on? I hope you passed :smile:.
I'm fearing OP hasn't done it this time around either considering most people respond within a couple of hours after the test!
Reply 7
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
How did you get on? I hope you passed :smile:.

I can confirm i passed with 4 minors!!
Original post by BusinessExpert
I'm fearing OP hasn't done it this time around either considering most people respond within a couple of hours after the test!

Original post by manni01
I can confirm i passed with 4 minors!!

take that mr. business expert
Reply 9
Original post by Bang Outta Order
take that mr. business expert

Haha, The summer plans got in the way and i completely forgot about this thread aha. Had a lovely drive round a country road
Congrats. My sister had three different routes for her three attempts

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending