The Student Room Group

Back up Option

Hi I want to study medicine next year and I am currently applying. For my back up option, I was wondering if universities would not consider or would look down upon me taking physiotherapy as a back up. I am aware that my personal statement that I use for medicine will be the same as the one if I were to send to a physiotherapy course.
Original post by amy.prempeh
Hi I want to study medicine next year and I am currently applying. For my back up option, I was wondering if universities would not consider or would look down upon me taking physiotherapy as a back up. I am aware that my personal statement that I use for medicine will be the same as the one if I were to send to a physiotherapy course.

I dont think they care. Pick your 4 and then check up with them. Its not likely you will use your backup anyway because you will get in to do Medicine.
Original post by amy.prempeh

Write your PS solely for medicine. The four unis you choose for that course won't even know your fifth choice until you choose your firm and insurance.
Reply 3
Original post by 999tigger
I dont think they care. Pick your 4 and then check up with them. Its not likely you will use your backup anyway because you will get in to do Medicine.

Thank you so much !
Reply 4
Original post by ageshallnot
Write your PS solely for medicine. The four unis you choose for that course won't even know your fifth choice until you choose your firm and insurance.

Okay thank you !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending