The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Go to imageshack.com, press "browse", select the photo you want, click "host it", then copy and paste the code that says "thumnail for forums" (1 or 2, doesn't matter) and post it here.
Reply 81
chel
How exactly does one put a photo of themselves up?

Or an easier way is to reply to some one as though you are making a post, then scroll down and click on the box called 'manage attachments' the click browse and upload.
Reply 82
I love Rihanna's new short haircut
Reply 83
Kernel
Above the ears, such as this: http://www.style.com/slideshows/fashionshows/S2007RTW/CHANEL/BACKSTAGE/00200m.jpg is what I really dislike. Chin length hair (do you mean shoulder-length?) is fine, although I would prefer it longer in most cases I guess.

No I mean chin length.. like
Reply 85
I'm quite into it, I reckon it requires a bit of bravery and self confidence (personality) for a girl to go for a short haircut.. so if you meet a pretty girl with short hair you're all set:smile::smile:
I think long hair is more flattering than short hair on the majority of people. (When I say short I don't mean a bob or mid-length). Short hair exposes the face, and long hair takes focus away from flaws or a plain face. The only women I've ever seen who look better with short hair have stunning faces (which most women don't have). Halle Berry is one example.
Reply 87
I dislike short hair on women in general.
From experience, if male attention matters, you get more with longer hair.
I'm a bobbed one now, grown out from a crop.
I'd say that your build matters as much as your face shape.
I'm tall, but not skinny (size 10 ish, 5'8). Pixie haircuts look best on pixie petite or waif-like girls, unless (as previous posters have said) you have particularly striking features.
Long hair can always be swept back to show off bone structure too - Kim Novak in Vertigo is quite possibly the most elegant woman in the world!
I dig it, on the right girl with the right style.

Latest

Trending

Trending