The Student Room Group

Has my course been cancelled??

Hey,
So, I'm just finishing up my foundation year in my Sociology course at beds, and I was looking on my uni's prospectus and I couldn't find sociology on there anywhere! I know out of the 80ish people in my foundation class (ASS) I was the only person going on to do sociology. Does this mean that the course is cancelled, when will they notify me if it is, im freaking out.
Does sociology exist on the online prospectus/website? It might be worth talking to your tutor or someone from your department. It could just be an error, but if it does turn out it is cancelled, I think they will let you know.
Reply 2
Original post by cheesecakelove
Does sociology exist on the online prospectus/website? It might be worth talking to your tutor or someone from your department. It could just be an error, but if it does turn out it is cancelled, I think they will let you know.

It was the online version that i checked, i dropped the department head an email.. is it a dying subject :c
Original post by SummerNiamh
It was the online version that i checked, i dropped the department head an email.. is it a dying subject :c

Sounds like a technical error with the website? Not at all, sociology courses are found at many universities. Considering you have a sociology department at your uni, it seems unlikely the course will be cancelled!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending