The Student Room Group

What happens if i fail all my GCSEs

Im genuinely really worried ive failed all my exams, its not that im not bright because i know i am and i know i tried my best and worked my arse off for the exams but every exam i came out of i just felt as though it went terribly and that i knew nothing on it. As results day is getting closer im starting to really worry what my results are going to be and if they are bad i feel like im not only letting myself down but also my Dad because as long as ive been in school ive always had good grades and made him proud of me. Im just really worried and i dont know what im going to do if i fail.
Reply 1
Worst case scenario is that you have to retake your GCSE’s which, ideally, nobody wants to do. From what you have told us, this should not be a problem because it seems as if you have worked very hard to pass your exams. This also means that your dad should not feel let down if you do manage to fail even one because he has seen first hand that you have worked very hard for this. I came out of my exams feeling the exact same thing as you, and I ended up passing them. Worrying about your grades is a natural and uncontrollable feeling but if you know you have done your best then nobody can ask for anything more than that.

Quick Reply

Latest