The Student Room Group

Has anyone here given Barclays video interview?

I'm going to appear in an online interview for a technological position. Has anyone ever had experience with such interviews? Can you tell me some questions?
Hi, I am about to do the same interview for a summer position, do you know what questions were asked for the online video interview?
Original post by Call911
I'm going to appear in an online interview for a technological position. Has anyone ever had experience with such interviews? Can you tell me some questions?

Hi! Did you get the video interview invite right after submitting the application form? OR was it after the online tests?
Original post by student_1994
Hi! Did you get the video interview invite right after submitting the application form? OR was it after the online tests?

From what I remember, I gave SJTs and then there was a long long (about 3 hours) of online test. Which had 4 coding questions, 8 video questions, 1 email writing and something that I don't remember right now (If I remember correctly they were numerical ability questions).

Please keep some water alongside you and sit in comfortable position. It's a long 3 hour. 2 out of 4 codes ran successfully but I couldn't make it through. Maybe because my video interview answer were not satisfactory.

So, All the best. Stay calm. The coding questions start from simple and go to the level of dynamic or greedy. Be prepared.
(edited 5 years ago)
This evening I did the Video Interview for the Barclays Operations Full-Time Analyst position. Have to admit that it was fairly brutal. Two rounds of 4 questions, and the main aspect of the interview was a case study which was far too technical for me to really give any good responses :s-smilie:
Hi! How long were the record responses?
Original post by ferrety_boy
This evening I did the Video Interview for the Barclays Operations Full-Time Analyst position. Have to admit that it was fairly brutal. Two rounds of 4 questions, and the main aspect of the interview was a case study which was far too technical for me to really give any good responses :s-smilie:

hi! how long did u have to form a response for the recorded interview? was it 2mins?
Original post by accounting096
hi! how long did u have to form a response for the recorded interview? was it 2mins?

some were longer and some were written
Reply 8
Hi, do you remember what was the 8 video questions were all about ?
Original post by Call911
From what I remember, I gave SJTs and then there was a long long (about 3 hours) of online test. Which had 4 coding questions, 8 video questions, 1 email writing and something that I don't remember right now (If I remember correctly they were numerical ability questions).

Please keep some water alongside you and sit in comfortable position. It's a long 3 hour. 2 out of 4 codes ran successfully but I couldn't make it through. Maybe because my video interview answer were not satisfactory.

So, All the best. Stay calm. The coding questions start from simple and go to the level of dynamic or greedy. Be prepared.

Thank you!! =)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending