What gadgets do you own?

Watch
Jerrysone
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
samsung smart tv uhd, nintendo wii, nintendo 3ds xl, nintendo switch, ps3, iphone 6, iphone 6+, ipad 2 air, ipad air, samsung tv, samsung smart tv uhd , epson projector, home cinema, samsung s6 edge, hp notepad window 10 pro i7 7th gen, hp pavilion window 10 i5
processor, google home sony headphones, apple earpods, JVC headphones and many more i am not bothered to type more for now!
Jerrysone
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
oh and a nikkon camera and a sony camera
Eva6
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Babyliss Blow dryer
Mikedavis05
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
i own an asus zenfone laser 2, and an ipad
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Split into a new thread.
username612415
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Phones
Primary: Huawei Honor View 10
Backup: Wileyfox Spark X

Computers
Desktop: Self built mITX PC (i7 7700, 16GB DDR4, GTX 1070, 256GB SSD/2TB HDD)
Laptop: Lenovo B50 (i3 4100U, 4GB DDR3, 240GB SSD), being replaced this week with an MSI GS63 Stealth (i7 8750H, 16GB DDR4, GTX 1060, 256GB SSD/1TB SSHD)

Headphones & Audio
In-ear monitors: Noble Savant gen 1
Portable over-ears: Bowers & Wilkins P7
Open back over-ears: Sennheiser HD600
Wireless home theatre cans: Sennheiser RS220
Speaker system: FiiO E17 DAC, Arcam Alpha 8 amplifier, Wharfedale Diamond 9.1 bookshelf speakers

Cameras
Primary: Sony RX100 mk IV
Instant camera: Fujifilm Instax Mini 90

Other assorted tech
Western Digital 2TB portable hard drive
Anker 15000 mAh battery bank
Nintendo 3DS
Nintendo Gameboy Advance
Pathway
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Er...

Active things that I use
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+.
Bose QuietComfort 35 II.
HP Omen laptop.
White PS Vita (fat, old school model, got it shipped in from the US as they didn't make them here and I wanted a different colour to my brothers one).
PSP (fat).
Nintendo DS (original silver one from like its first launch lol, the hinge is broken though should probably fix that).
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1.
Echo Dot and Phillips Hue.

My brother and I co-own a lot of consoles as well:
We have 6 PS3s (varying regions for backwards compatibility purposes and different FW too, we also have them in white, silver and black), various 360s (one of which is a slim, one xenon and one jasper), 2 PS4s (one of which is a 20th anniv. edition), one XB1, 2 original Xboxes (one of which is the crystal version which is see-through), a black Wii, black limited edition Dreamcast and a black Gamecube (including 2 Wavebirds).

Tech, and gaming specifically, used to be a pretty big hobby of mine.
random_matt
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
What MITX case you have?
username612415
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by random_matt)
What MITX case you have?
Silverstone SG13, at the time I built the computer it was pretty much the best SFF case on the market- significantly lower volume than most other mITX cases without requiring SFX power supplies or short GPUs, easy to build in, solid airflow, decent hard drive options, and dirt cheap at about £30. There were other smaller options like the DanCase A4, but they were signfiicantly harder to get your hands on (at the time, I don't know if any of these ultra small cases ever went to mass market) and a lot more expensive.

Linus did a great video on it.

random_matt
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Mine is smaller than that.
https://www.lazer3d.com/product/lz7/
username612415
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by random_matt)
Mine is smaller than that.
https://www.lazer3d.com/product/lz7/
That would fall into the "significantly harder to get your hands on and a lot more expensive" smaller cases that I mentioned. Nice looking case though!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever considered or are you currently considering an apprenticeship?

Yes, I am actively considering an apprenticeship (58)
12.61%
I am actively considering an alternative to uni that isn't an apprenticeship (8)
1.74%
I have considered an apprenticeship but it's not for me (122)
26.52%
I am considering a degree apprenticeship (43)
9.35%
I haven't considered an apprenticeship (214)
46.52%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
3.26%

Watched Threads