The Student Room Group

Why are some people so good at everything

The new head boy of my school looks like greek god, is f***ing awesome at sports and is so good at his studies even without trying. Its so annoying, last year he skipped a lot of classes and still never got in trouble.

His family is so rich and both his parents are out of the country for a majority of time, so he was so much freedom to throw parties and anything. He even drives a f*cking sports car to school. I can hardly afford insurance for my Nissan Micra.

Worst of all, he is dating, the girl i had crush on from primary school.

Life is not fair, I hate it. I can't wait until school starts to get him back

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
The new head boy of my school looks like greek god, is f***ing awesome at sports and is so good at his studies even without trying. Its so annoying, last year he skipped a lot of classes and still never got in trouble.

His family is so rich and both his parents are out of the country for a majority of time, so he was so much freedom to throw parties and anything. He even drives a f*cking sports car to school. I can hardly afford insurance for my Nissan Micra.

Get him back for what exactly? What has he personally done to you?
bc life isnt fair

seriously though nobody is perfect even the people who seem perfect are flawed...
Reply 3
Original post by DrawTheLine

Sounds like the plot to some teen sitcom haha
(edited 5 years ago)

genetics
Reply 5
Life isn't fair

/thread
The dude is good at stuff and you hate him for it. That's bad. You are bad for saying that. And you should feel bad.
Maybe your question should be “why are some people so bad at everything?”

😉
How do you know he doesn't try? For all you know he studies 7 days a week even during holidays. He might be carted off to summer school to keep on top of things. He might suffer from stress and anxiety from all the pressure put on him to do well. He might have lost a grandparent he was very close to who left him some money which he bought a car with to remind him of the fun he had with that grandparent.

Honestly you have no idea whats in his life.
Reply 9
Original post by DrawTheLine

I been sent a video of him smoking something in the common room bathrooms by my friend. Which is against the school rules.

SO bye bye head boy title and Oxbridge
Original post by MadamePompadour
How do you know he doesn't try? For all you know he studies 7 days a week even during holidays. He might be carted off to summer school to keep on top of things. He might suffer from stress and anxiety from all the pressure put on him to do well. He might have lost a grandparent he was very close to who left him some money which he bought a car with to remind him of the fun he had with that grandparent.

Honestly you have no idea whats in his life.

How do i know he doesn't studying? His snapchat, he is always out with his friends, either drinking or on trips.

He doesn't need summer schools, he gets things as soon as the teachers says its, he is like a ****ing robot. What a weirdo
I been sent a video of him smoking something in the common room bathrooms by my friend. Which is against the school rules.

Since when was smoking prohibited at Oxford / Cambridge?

😅

Your pathetic and jealous 🤦*♂️ I pity you ~ btw trying to get him excluded ~ he will just make your life like hell you retard ~ you will get banged as well ... pathetic jealous m0ng

man ur such an awful person. seriously the only weirdo here is you. let him live his life in peace and stop being so jealous it's not going to get you anywhere
Since when was smoking prohibited at Oxford / Cambridge?

😅

i highly doubt oxbridge is going to talk a candidate who has been suspended from school
Original post by Kev lad
Your pathetic and jealous 🤦*♂️ I pity you ~ btw trying to get him excluded ~ he will just make your life like hell you retard ~ you will get banged as well ... pathetic jealous m0ng

How is going to know its me, the video was in group chat (which i wasn't part off). So there is no way its coming back to me
Yet you're still driving a car to school. I have never come across a single person in my entire life that was lucky enough to drive themselves to school. Get a grip, you will not survive university with this immature mindset of yours
tough luck, you didn't slide out the right womb
Original post by rainclouds-
man ur such an awful person. seriously the only weirdo here is you. let him live his life in peace and stop being so jealous it's not going to get you anywhere

hopeful, his girlfriend will drop me after he gets excluded
hopeful, his girlfriend will drop me after he gets excluded

*HIM
hopeful his girlfriend will drop him after he gets excluded

Quick Reply

Latest