The Student Room Group

dropping english lit

its ok now its sorted thanks for the help everyone :smile:
(edited 5 years ago)
Hi, is this a level english lit or GCSE? It's defently compulsory at GCSE level but maybe talk to your teachers or email your school
Original post by 01111magic
Hi, is this a level english lit or GCSE? It's defently compulsory at GCSE level but maybe talk to your teachers or email your school
its GCSE and ok yes it is compolusy but not all i will tell my english teacher and the SENCO that i will drop english lit

and sorry for the bad grammer
appogies my grammer is not the best but its just that i cannot cope with it anymore i will tell the head of sen to drop it thank you very much :smile:
Speak to someone at your school, only they can be sure.

However, at GCSE level English Literature is compulsory. So it’s likely they won’t just let you drop it like they would an additional subject. I’m sure you just need to adjust your revision methods a bit and you’ll be better than you think. 😊
And no worries at all, I know it can be quite challenging at GCSE i currently do it now at a level and it's very hard! You can buy revision guides or ask for extra help if they don't let you drop it,

01111magic
Original post by FloralHybrid
Speak to someone at your school, only they can be sure.

However, at GCSE level English Literature is compulsory. So it’s likely they won’t just let you drop it like they would an additional subject. I’m sure you just need to adjust your revision methods a bit and you’ll be better than you think. 😊
hi sorry for the mess i am typing this vvery quickly, i suffer from learning diffucties and its very hard for me as it affects me from learning but however its very possbile to drop it and do language instead, trust me :smile: i think it will help me masively and pass english language :biggrin: but thanks for the help everyone gonna close this thread (itf i can)
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by DUCKANDDORKY
hi sorry for the mess i am typing this vvery quickly, i suffer from learning diffucties and its very hard for me as it affects me from learning but however its very possbile to drop it and do language instead, trust me :smile: i think it will help me masively and pass english :biggrin: but thanks for the help everyone gonna close this thread

If it’s possible to do that and it works better for you - Go ahead! :smile:
Original post by FloralHybrid
If it’s possible to do that and it works better for you - Go ahead! :smile:
thank you everyone :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest