The Student Room Group

a question about cheese

so it says on the package, once opened consume within 3 days. its been in the fridge more than 3 days but my mum says its fine. she made pasta with all of this cheese in. should i eat it or nah.
Reply 1
Should be fine.
Let's ask a professional in this field, @CheeseIsVeg
lol if it tastes good who cares just power through the stomach aches the next day if it is bad - its worth it :smile:
Original post by anonymous69gcse
so it says on the package, once opened consume within 3 days. its been in the fridge more than 3 days but my mum says its fine. she made pasta with all of this cheese in. should i eat it or nah.

Well sonny jim let me tell you this:

[scrollr][scrollr][scrollr]CHEESES ARE FRIENDS NOT FOOD [/scrollr][/scrollr][/scrollr]

[scroll][scroll][scroll]CHEESES ARE FRIENDS NOT FOOD [/scroll][/scroll][/scroll]

[scrollr][scrollr][scrollr]CHEESES ARE FRIENDS NOT FOOD [/scrollr][/scrollr][/scrollr]

We are fresh Vegetables that require no CONSUMING.
We are our own people and we have the RIGHT to be ALIVE and WELL.
Yet you humanoids, you torture us in packages, consume us chunk by chunk, stick knives designed specifically to end our days.
BUT I SAY NO.
NO YOU SHOULD NOT EAT US.
Original post by Grade A
Let's ask a professional in this field, @CheeseIsVeg

Thanks ever so much!
Original post by anonymous69gcse

I eat cheese until it literally starts growing mould. There’s no way I’d be able to eat the whole pack in three days! More like 3 weeks!

Spoiler

@CheeseIsVeg *claps*
It brings a tear to my eye
Very well said
Reply 8
I completed a jigsaw in 3 months... it said on the box 2-3 yrs.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending