How to get a boy friend if you are a 16 year old girl who like older men

Watch
Skyepell16
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I am 16 and I do not know how to get a boyfriend that is older then me. I like men that are really hot and that live in Wyoming Michigan.Because that is were I live. Were could I go to get a older man is my question.
username4194294
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
How much older are we talking about?
esralled
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
No where. The age of consent in the US is 18. The only older men that you're going to be attracting are pedophiles.

When you're in your 20s, going for some who is 20 years older than you is taboo - but relatively safe. When you're 16, you're not emotionally mature enough to be dating much more than 2 years outside of your age.
Skyepell16
Rep:
?
I am 16 and I am mature enogh. and I am not going to be attached to pedophiles. and in the state of Michigan 16 is the age of consent. I can date guys from 16-20. and i will find a guy. but thank you for the advice I appreciate it.
SomMC1
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You dont.
username3916406
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi I’m Chris Hansen from dateline nbc...
Skyepell16
Rep:
?
I don't what
SomMC1
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You dont date older guys when youre that young. Enjoy your youth. Why would you want a 25 y/o to have sex with you. Just weird, there are plenty of 16y/o who'd love to date you.
Skyepell16
Rep:
?
you don't know that. I have never had someone my own age want to date me
username3934898
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
just use a dating app you'll find people
esralled
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Skyepell16)
I am 16 and I am mature enogh. and I am not going to be attached to pedophiles.
Both of these sentences are wrong. If you were mature enough, you would know that most emotionally mature men would not want to bang a 16 year old. Girls like you are exactly what predators look for. I'm 21, and there's not a chance in hell I would date someone younger than 18 - the age of consent in the UK is 16.

If your mind's already made up, I guess there's nothing anyone can say to you. All I can say is be safe, use protection, tell people where you are going when you go to meet them, and know that the only men you will find who are interested in you will be predators. You simply won't find any normal men that are willing to seriously date a 16 year old.
Skyepell16
Rep:
?
k thanks
esralled
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
k thanks
Oh, my mistake, your maturity is shining.
FloralHybrid
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I am 16 and I am mature enogh. and I am not going to be attached to pedophiles. and in the state of Michigan 16 is the age of consent. I can date guys from 16-20. and i will find a guy. but thank you for the advice I appreciate it.
No, but if you’re 16 and looking for older guys - Pedophiles are going to be attracted to you. There’s a reason why the age of consent is 18. So 30 year old guys can’t go around coercing 16 year old girls.
Carmenh
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Just don't. We all remember what it was like to be 16 but take it from me, you don't know everything yet. As was said above you wouldn't want to be hanging out with the kind of guys who are okay dating someone your age- it usually means they couldn't handle women their own size and wouldn't respect you as an equal in the relationship. Just enjoy being young, study hard and invest in your own future.
Jono*
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
you don't know that. I have never had someone my own age want to date me
Translation: I'm desperate so I'm willing to let older guys take advantage of me
Skyepell16
Rep:
?
thanks yall I will take the edvice and stop looking for a relatiship with any man that is older then 18
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (24)
13.48%
I need help researching courses (12)
6.74%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
5.06%
I need help with my personal statement (75)
42.13%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (41)
23.03%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.69%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (14)
7.87%

Watched Threads