The Student Room Group

lol
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i've been staring at one question for an hour. perhaps i really am rarted.

I wish I could stop procrastinating. But I'm too weak.

rip in peace
Original post by urlocalethnic
i've been staring at one question for an hour. perhaps i really am rarted.

I wish I could stop procrastinating. But I'm too weak.

rip in peace

Take a break lol. Give your mind a test before cracking on.
Reply 3
Original post by Professional G
Take a break lol. Give your mind a test before cracking on.

been on a break for three hours now lmao. How did you revise for a levels? got any tips big man?
been on a break for three hours now lmao. How did you revise for a levels? got any tips big man?

I got some tips. First remove all distractions. If that means setting a screen limit on your phone, do it. Revise for a certain period at a time e.g revise for 30 mins then take a break, then revise again then take a break etc.
Reply 5
Ok, so this isn't my first attempt at an A Level GYG but the last one was a steaming train wreck so I want to start over again please don't hurt me

WELCOME TO NAMI'S (ATTEMPT AT AN)
A LEVEL GYG

I've decided to start a GYG on here to help keep me on track. I haven't been doing too hot in my subjects and my exams grades were unfortunately very, very bad compared to what I wanted.

That being said, the journey's only just started. My mock exams were kind of the wake up call I needed to realise that just kind of floating through sixth form with mediocre grades is never going to get me to where I am so here's hoping that today marks the day where I change it up for the better(?)

The subjects I'm currently doing and hopefully continuing on with to the bitter end of A2 are: Biology, Chemistry, English Literature, and Maths. I'm also just about finished with my EPQ.

GRADES:

[ul]
[li]GCSE: though they really aren't as important as my Year 11 teachers hyped them up to be are: 998A*A*A*A*A*A*A, and an A in FSMQ Additional Maths. Not exactly the 16 A*s most Oxford aspiratants on TSR have but I hope it'll make do.[/li]
[/ul]
[ul]
[li]PHYSICS: A*[/li]
[li]BIOLOGY: A*[/li]
[li]CHEMISTRY: A*[/li]
[li]ENGLISH LIT: 9[/li]
[li]ENGLISH LANG: 9[/li]
[li]MATHS: 8[/li]
[li]HISTORY: A*[/li]
[li]FINE ART: A*[/li]
[li]FRENCH: A*[/li]
[li]FSMQ ADD MATHS: A[/li]
[li]RE: A[/li]
[/ul]

[ul]
[li]PREDICTED A LEVEL: Not quite what I'd hoped for due to extenuating circumstances but thankfully those were taken into account. Still not the grades I hoped for/need but they'll do for now :redface:[/li]
[/ul]
[ul]
[li]BIOLOGY: A[/li]
[li]CHEMISTRY: A[/li]
[li]ENGLISH LIT: A*[/li]
[li]MATHS: A[/li]
[li]EPQ: undetermined[/li]
[/ul]

SUMMER TARGETS:
[ul]
[li]Go over all the Year 12 content for all my subjects[/li]
[li]Finish off summer homework[/li]
[li]BMAT prep!![/li]
[li]I probably won't get onto Year 13 work even though I really want to[/li]
[/ul]

UNIS:

[ul]
[li]Oxford: Med (A*AA)[/li]
[li]Imperial: Med (A*AA)[/li]
[li]UCL: Med (A*AA)[/li]
[li]Kings: Biomed (AAB)[/li]
[/ul]

(And yes I know I shouldn't only be choosing BMAT--in my defense I only have 3 brain cells left--but trust me, there's a reason)

One single tag bc i have no friends @kiki213

uGH sis your GRADES 😩😍😍 einstein is shaking in his grave right now 😤😤 my folicles are snatched and my wig is in the milkway 💞💞 i know you can get those grades and better sis, keep grinding 💪🏽 stay positive 🙏🏽 ignore the haters and fboys 🙅🏽*♀️ stay iconic 💯 and let the legend jump OUT 😩😩
A98D5EEA-C1BF-43DA-B34E-76BD5FC983B4.gif
Reply 6
Original post by kiki213
uGH sis your GRADES 😩😍😍 einstein is shaking in his grave right now 😤😤 my folicles are snatched and my wig is in the milkway 💞💞 i know you can get those grades and better sis, keep grinding 💪🏽 stay positive 🙏🏽 ignore the haters and fboys 🙅🏽*♀️ stay iconic 💯 and let the legend jump OUT 😩😩
A98D5EEA-C1BF-43DA-B34E-76BD5FC983B4.gif

omg sorry for spamming sis but this the kind of validation my weak rickety bones NEED. Qween always pulls thru 😩😩
Newton will be GASPING for air when you roll up to uni like the bad bitc you are uGH to world is not R EA D Y for those brain cells. What course are you doing sis?
Reply 7
stan twitter really out here creating a whole new language wow amen
Reply 8
omg sorry for spamming sis but this the kind of validation my weak rickety bones NEED. Qween always pulls thru 😩😩
Newton will be GASPING for air when you roll up to uni like the bad bitc you are uGH to world is not R EA D Y for those brain cells. What course are you doing sis?

i’ll always be here to hype you up and radiate positivity into ur mind sis 🗣🗣😩 your brain will be so big by the time u go to uni that all of the scientists and philosophers will be choking for A I R 💨💨 you’ll be stirring up a S T O R M in there sis🌪🌪 uGH sis your brain cells are multiplying by the minute!1!🧠 i want to study law and become a solicitor! i’ll be yelling at basic biches and taking on cases like a ninja 📑 i’ll be trappin on the low tho 💊🌿💉 because a broke sis needs coins and lawyers don’t start getting the big bags until they’re at least 25/30 💰💰
Reply 9
stan twitter really out here creating a whole new language wow amen

stan twitterese is the new english sis didnt u hear 😩😩 it’s going to be rolled out on the new iphones and phones by 2019 😍 android’s old 2 megapixel ass could N E V E R 😤😤 stan twitter dialect is a very H A R D language to understand and takes an IQ of 1000 to decipher 😱😱 even einstein, newton, darwin and tesla would take Y E A R S to crack the code 😫😫
:hi:
Good luck with everything!! Please add me onto your tag list :wink:
You can do this!! :rave:
Reply 11
Original post by kiki213
i’ll always be here to hype you up and radiate positivity into ur mind sis 🗣🗣😩 your brain will be so big by the time u go to uni that all of the scientists and philosophers will be choking for A I R 💨💨 you’ll be stirring up a S T O R M in there sis🌪🌪 uGH sis your brain cells are multiplying by the minute!1!🧠 i want to study law and become a solicitor! i’ll be yelling at basic biches and taking on cases like a ninja 📑 i’ll be trappin on the low tho 💊🌿💉 because a broke sis needs coins and lawyers don’t start getting the big bags until they’re at least 25/30 💰💰

Honestly? I can see you as some high flying city gyal solicitor fighting crime by day and trapping on the side by night 😩We stannn an ambitious queen but also a patient one. The longer it takes to secure the bag, the thiccer it is, just like for med. Well, kind of. Doctors have the highest suicide rate yikes.
But aNYways i hope you get into your firm choice <3 sending good karma your way. Did you have to do the LNAT or sum for law? Is there any kind of specialty you want to go into? (pls say criminal so i can get sum juicc stories from you later when we're 80 and wrinked:wink:)
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by kiki213
stan twitterese is the new english sis didnt u hear 😩😩 it’s going to be rolled out on the new iphones and phones by 2019 😍 android’s old 2 megapixel ass could N E V E R 😤😤 stan twitter dialect is a very H A R D language to understand and takes an IQ of 1000 to decipher 😱😱 even einstein, newton, darwin and tesla would take Y E A R S to crack the code 😫😫

multiculturalism is so beautiful 😩 i hope one day our people will be recognised by the state our language is too beautiful to be ignored.

elon musk? found scalped
Reply 13
Original post by nyxnko_
:hi:
Good luck with everything!! Please add me onto your tag list :wink:
You can do this!! :rave:

wow this thread has made in into the feeds of civilized members of society :afraid:
sure, i hope you enjoy this hOT mess of a gyg & likewise :h: How's your summer going? Stressing about ucas yet?
Reply 14
Honestly? I can see you as some high flying city gyal solicitor fighting crime by day and trapping on the side by night 😩We stannn an ambitious queen but also a patient one. The longer it takes to secure the bag, the thiccer it is, just for med. Well, kind of. Doctors have the highest suicide rate yikes.
But aNYways i hope you get into your firm choice <3 sending good karma your way. Did you have to do the LNAT or sum for law? Is there any kind of specialty you want to go into? (pls say criminal so i can get sum juicc stories from you later when we're 80 and wrinked:wink:)

i never knew that doctors have the highest suicide rates i assumed lawyers and accountants/financial advisors do 😩😩 that’s so sad and depressing smh doctors save so many lives that’s awful 😢 pLease don't ever do that to yourself sis!! if u ever want to talk im ALWAYS here (like always. i literally live here 24/7) and if u leave me i’ll be sad forever and i won’t have anyone to talk stan twitter slang with 😭 who else has the biggest diq energy and iconicness uGH our minds are legendary and we gotta stay BFFs forever 💞💯💯 i love u too much for u to do that to ur self!! 💘💘 suicide is neva the answer and everything will get better (trust me ik it’s cliche) and theres nothing worth taking ur life over 🙅🏽*♀️🙅🏽*♀️ i didn’t have to do the LNAT, just needed to slay 🔪 my exams (especially my law ones ofc) i didn’t like criminal law at a level so im hoping to study property, consumer or employment law ☺️ or even tax law sounds good because there’s a lot of coins in that field of law 💸 but i still love learning about criminal cases it’s interesting but dangerous 😱😱
wow this thread has made in into the feeds of civilized members of society :afraid:
sure, i hope you enjoy this hOT mess of a gyg & likewise :h: How's your summer going? Stressing about ucas yet?

:laugh: Oh, I just happen to stalk the GYG forum, such that I like to have a look at most, if not all, of them :tongue: (Plus, you checked my GYG so it's only fair :wink:)
Hey, your GYG is cute! :love:
My summer is going lazily :yes: I started stressing about UCAS in May and I think the summer has just made me stress more about it :afraid:
i don't know what's gwanning here but sign me up for the taglist fam
Reply 17
multiculturalism is so beautiful 😩 i hope one day our people will be recognised by the state our language is too beautiful to be ignored.

elon musk? found scalped

ik sis our language has spanish S A C U D I D A 💀💀 dora the exphoera has been found DEAD 😩😩
Reply 18
Original post by kiki213
i never knew that doctors have the highest suicide rates i assumed lawyers and accountants/financial advisors do 😩😩 that’s so sad and depressing smh doctors save so many lives that’s awful 😢 pLease don't ever do that to yourself sis!! if u ever want to talk im ALWAYS here (like always. i literally live here 24/7) and if u leave me i’ll be sad forever and i won’t have anyone to talk stan twitter slang with 😭 who else has the biggest diq energy and iconicness uGH our minds are legendary and we gotta stay BFFs forever 💞💯💯 i love u too much for u to do that to ur self!! 💘💘 suicide is neva the answer and everything will get better (trust me ik it’s cliche) and theres nothing worth taking ur life over 🙅🏽*♀️🙅🏽*♀️ i didn’t have to do the LNAT, just needed to slay 🔪 my exams (especially my law ones ofc) i didn’t like criminal law at a level so im hoping to study property, consumer or employment law ☺️ or even tax law sounds good because there’s a lot of coins in that field of law 💸 but i still love learning about criminal cases it’s interesting but dangerous 😱😱

as niche and jarring & weird as your humour may seem to outsiders you're legit the sweetest person I've prolly ever met on the internet dot com wow. I would totally die 4 u my melaninated qween & likewise law can be so stressful and you hear about horror stories abt clients turning on their lawyers so stay safe and thrive. This world needs more bad biccs with a thicc heart 💞

and please never change the way you text LMAOOO you the best big ups my g

gyal i bet you slayed your exams so HARD it just filed for a homicide case. Quantico is quaking and priyanka is shooking. Get the coins sis, and i'm sure PCE got sum major mullah in it. milk that bitc dry sis
Reply 19
Original post by nyxnko_
:laugh: Oh, I just happen to stalk the GYG forum, such that I like to have a look at most, if not all, of them :tongue: (Plus, you checked my GYG so it's only fair :wink:)
Hey, your GYG is cute! :love:
My summer is going lazily :yes: I started stressing about UCAS in May and I think the summer has just made me stress more about it :afraid:

and here i thot we had something special :s-smilie: lmao jokes, jokes, and your GYG is v adorbs can't wait for the updates :h:
So are you omg
I feel you :frown: things are moving way to fast, how am i supposed to sort out my future in the next few months when i cant even remember my own name sometimes :argh:

Original post by thotproduct
i don't know what's gwanning here but sign me up for the taglist fam

ofc enjoy my 2am depression spams in 4k

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending