vagina burning after masturbation

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi everyone. I'm a girl, and a virgin, and don't really masturbate at all and even if I do play with myself there's nothing inside me. i would just play with my clit etc.
last night me and my boyfriend were on the phone and he was helping me masturbate and i tried slipping my finger inside of me (my middle finger). i went really slowly and got it all in. and of course my hands were clean etc. nothing has ever been that deep up in me before.
it's been over twelve hours since that but my vagina still feels an awful burning sensation! is that normal? i have read that the first time a girl has **** in her, it burns. i'm wondering if this is thus the same for me trying to penetrate myself with my finger
JTfoxlove
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Chances are your body is just not used to it and so is reacting.

Don't do anything different (e.g. no lotions or potions) and give it 24 hours.
GAUTAMISANJIVA
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello, I've had thes same experience with masturbation, and I can't insert more than 1 finger even if I take my time. I've also had a surgery for imperforate hymen in 2013, can that be a cause of my vagina not stretching more and burning hours after doing it.?
Vicky/wastty
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Question did I hurt when you went pee
Sky1942
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
No it doesn’t hurt when per
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
Wash it with some water to soothe it?
mayra12234
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What did you do to make it stop? because mines still burning..
Last edited by mayra12234; 1 year ago
Joelle Dupont
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello every one,i also hd this burning in my vagina and i felt it after masturbation, but i didnt insert any finger.it has been 3 days and ig still burning.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Joelle Dupont)
Hello every one,i also hd this burning in my vagina and i felt it after masturbation, but i didnt insert any finger.it has been 3 days and ig still burning.
So I'm assuming you clitorally masturbated? Or did you use a shower head, or other toy?
Anonymous #4
Report 1 year ago
This happens to me too! I can't put the top of my finger in without it burning.
Instinctual
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
My girl friend and I have been in the relationship for 9 years. She has this soreness, burning sensation and pain if she’s kept wet too long during foreplay or if she’s not with me, she’s doing it herself - she always has this soreness that stay for couple of days before it starts to subdueThis condition is called vulvodynia. It occurs mainly after stimulation either for longer periods of stimulation or after the orgasm.

The only thing that work for us to ease her discomfort is through use of painkiller afterward otherwise it’s mental torment for her to bear the swelling, burning sensation and ensuing pain.

Anyone who’s struggling with this condition can take paracetamol or ibuprofen afterward, giving yourself night of rest.

And Sometimes taking either of those painkiller afterward, manageably fix the problem on that very day.
Last edited by Instinctual; 5 months ago
jenessav555
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Instinctual)
My girl friend and I have been in the relationship for 9 years. She has this soreness, burning sensation and pain if she’s kept wet too long during foreplay or if she’s not with me, she’s doing it herself - she always has this soreness that stay for couple of days before it starts to subdueThis condition is called vulvodynia. It occurs mainly after stimulation either for longer periods of stimulation or after the orgasm.

The only thing that work for us to ease her discomfort is through use of painkiller afterward otherwise it’s mental torment for her to bear the swelling, burning sensation and ensuing pain.

Anyone who’s struggling with this condition can take paracetamol or ibuprofen afterward, giving yourself night of rest.

And Sometimes taking either of those painkiller afterward, manageably fix the problem on that very day.
thank you so much this is exactly what is happening it’s like hell dealing with this pain i just took some ibuprofen it’s been hurting for 3 days before i finally decided to do something , it would hurt to walk , sit , and even lay down on my side
heytherehuman
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
is it bad if it hurt to pee?
becausethenight
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
This thread is 3 years old, so has been closed.
If you want to start a new discussion I'd strongly advise making your own thread
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (19)
14.5%
I need help researching courses (8)
6.11%
I need help with filling out the application form (7)
5.34%
I need help with my personal statement (50)
38.17%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (34)
25.95%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
2.29%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (10)
7.63%

Watched Threads