vagina burning after masturbation

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi everyone. I'm a girl, and a virgin, and don't really masturbate at all and even if I do play with myself there's nothing inside me. i would just play with my clit etc.
last night me and my boyfriend were on the phone and he was helping me masturbate and i tried slipping my finger inside of me (my middle finger). i went really slowly and got it all in. and of course my hands were clean etc. nothing has ever been that deep up in me before.
it's been over twelve hours since that but my vagina still feels an awful burning sensation! is that normal? i have read that the first time a girl has **** in her, it burns. i'm wondering if this is thus the same for me trying to penetrate myself with my finger
JTfoxlove
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Chances are your body is just not used to it and so is reacting.

Don't do anything different (e.g. no lotions or potions) and give it 24 hours.
GAUTAMISANJIVA
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hello, I've had thes same experience with masturbation, and I can't insert more than 1 finger even if I take my time. I've also had a surgery for imperforate hymen in 2013, can that be a cause of my vagina not stretching more and burning hours after doing it.?
Vicky/wastty
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Question did I hurt when you went pee
Sky1942
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
No it doesn’t hurt when per
Anonymous #2
Report 4 months ago
Wash it with some water to soothe it?
mayra12234
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
What did you do to make it stop? because mines still burning..
Last edited by mayra12234; 4 months ago
Joelle Dupont
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hello every one,i also hd this burning in my vagina and i felt it after masturbation, but i didnt insert any finger.it has been 3 days and ig still burning.
Anonymous #3
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Joelle Dupont)
Hello every one,i also hd this burning in my vagina and i felt it after masturbation, but i didnt insert any finger.it has been 3 days and ig still burning.
So I'm assuming you clitorally masturbated? Or did you use a shower head, or other toy?
Anonymous #4
Report 2 weeks ago
This happens to me too! I can't put the top of my finger in without it burning.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year will take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (79)
30.5%
Less motivated (180)
69.5%

Watched Threads