?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Kk trolled get over it
Toni Cipriani
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
This thread is gonna give atheists a field day. Time to grab my popcorn, sit back, and enjoy the show.
Anonymous #1
Report 10 months ago
It he's already assaulted you then it's not safe to stay. Contact the police and social services.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
RamlaAli
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Kk
Pantera Fan Club
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I'm so, so sorry you're going through all of this. You have a lot of time until you can move out of your family's home and gain independence. If they cannot accept your personal decision and have abused you, that's what the police are for.
Anonymous #2
Report 10 months ago
Since you're only 14, once you hit 18-20 I'd say just leave and try get into university outside of where you live and get a maintenance loan, than you will have lots of freedom, once you're done with university you can just leave. Simple as. You mind me asking, what kind of things your father did to you? If he did anything really bad report him asap.
RamlaAli
Rep:
?
Kk
Anonymous #3
Report 10 months ago
As we have reported from Abi `Abdillah Ja`far bin Muhammad [as-Sadiq] that he said: “Whosoever entered into this Din by men, men will take him out just as they entered him into it. And whoever entered into it by the Book (of Allah), and the Sunnah (of the Prophet), the mountains will disappear before he disappears."

You might need to see someone delegated to deal with these issues if you are being abused, and make sure you maintain your safety at all costs. This is key above anything else you've written here. All i would like to say is, in terms of leaving Islam - don't judge the truth by the followers of a particular religions attitude towards you and their behaviour. Really try to reflect and put aside whatever years of distrust you might have had being made to do this, or that.

If you ever volunteer at an elderly nursing home, they are old, have lost their youth, and while they are lovely people , you can clearly see how fleeting the life of this world is. Youth is just an illusion, and as we grow up boyfriends, girlfriends seem so petty. You see them and you think - they were young once, but where has their health , vigour, even their houses ,cars gone? Life is so fleeting it is not worth trying to make this world our permanent home - we should strive for good in both. We were created to exist forever on.

The Quran was meant to be reflected on, rather than a book in a foreign language forced upon kids who have absolutely no clue what they are saying. Reciting the Arabic is important and has merit, but reflecting on what you are actually saying and what it means is just so important. As you grow older and experience life more, and reflect on the meanings of the Quran , the Tafaseer, it starts to hit home and grow more powerful.

I used to question the point of praying. Why bow up and down repeatedly? What would God lose if i didn't do that? Then i realised it had nothing to do with what God gains - because he is free of all need. I gain. So how exactly do i gain? If you ever work in a hospital, at a nursing home, experience disease and death , have your heart broken, lose so many close family members, experience loss, you begin to realise that the life of this world is built on such fragile foundations, everything is so fleeting and while we ought to strive for good in it and work hard, it is almost like a spiders web. Yet we have this innate desire to exist forever, we want to experience, love, rejoice, be enlightened. That isn't unnatural - we are meant to want to feel that way, it is part of our inner nature imbued into us by God.

Prayer reminds us who we truly are - not just beings designed to rot into dust , but ones designed to exist and live forever in the hereafter, for what we do in life echoes in eternity. It reminds us that no matter how caught up we are in during our day, how in love we are, how stressed or heartbroken we are, how busy and overwhelmed we are - hold on, just hold on, because while you exist in this world and must gain good from it, there is an eternal reality waiting for you and that regular prayer makes it an essential part of your day, so in every period there is a constant reminder and physical manifestation of this powerful philosophy.

It reminds us this universe is not just a mere product of chance, we worship a supreme deity, rather than live in a cold and lifeless universe. He is not made up of matter, nor can be divided, nor does he change form and state, but is the necessary, uncaused, supreme being. He has not created us in vain, and each of us have a purpose in a unwires that is not purposeless, but purposeful.
CHANELDIAMONDS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Wtf. Go to the police about the sexual assault. What absolute scum your dad is.
Anonymous #3
Report 10 months ago
As i mentioned in the beginning of my previous comment, this needs to be reported ASAP, and is more important in the present time than anything else.
CHANELDIAMONDS
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by RamlaAli)
My dad touches me in places I dnt what him to and I woke up like millions of times seeing him laying next to me with his hands down you know where. It’s so embarrassing and once he came home I think he was drunk and locked me in his room and kissed me and stuff I was only 9-10 then bare in mind this has been happening for nearly 5 years
Your dad was drunk?
RamlaAli
Rep:
?
Kk
randomsheep11
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
OMG, report the sexual assault to the police, get that scum arrested and leave Islam. What's your mum going to do? Disown you? Who cares? You could even move to a young person's shelter or a friend's house if necessary.
RamlaAli
Rep:
?
Kk
ساره
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Please report the sexual assault because that's not okay at all
internet monster
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
LOOL ur family doesn't represent Islam one bit
RamlaAli
Rep:
?
Trolled
RamlaAli
Rep:
?
Trolled
CHANELDIAMONDS
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
No offence but islam is the least of your problems right now. Like i said, your father needs to be reported because hes literal trash. I mean you wake up with his hands on your private part, he might’ve even raped you for all you know and who gives a **** about how your family will react to your dad being reported? I highly doubt your brothers will hate you for that. Or your mum. Thats extreme. Just go and report it. You need a better family, hun. Not to leave islam because of ur bf and what you wear.
username4136150
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by RamlaAli)
I am 14 years old and doubting Islam and god. I don’t pray, I don’t want to wear a headscarf but I have to, my parents are always telling me to cover myself up when I wear like jeans and crop hoodies etc. They recently caught me with a boyfriend and made me break up with him and took my phone for a few weeks and said I can’t use social media, but I still do. I don’t feel comfortable in this religion I have studied it since I was 7 but it’s going nowhere and it’s my final decision. I often pretend I’m on my period when my parents tell me to read the Quran or pray cause u can’t when your on your period. I don’t wanna keep lying to myself I need to leave islam asap and I can’t imagine what my parents would do. They’d probably kick me out or disown me or my brother would beat the living hell out of me. I’ve already been through stuff like my dad sexually assaulting me imagine what he’d do when I finds out I’m leaving islam..help
There is childline for a reason. Explain your situation to them and everything will be alright.

Lemme tell that you have done the right thing by seeking help here, could you go one step further and talk to the authorities?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (49)
24.62%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (64)
32.16%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (37)
18.59%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (17)
8.54%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (32)
16.08%

Watched Threads