The Student Room Group

Dudley Sixth And King Edwards

Hiya, I’m considering going to either Dudley sixth college or king Edwards stourbridge for the courses - Music, Film Studies and Politics, but I’m really struggling on deciding which one to go to, could anybody who goes to the schools help me?
Moved to sixth form
Reply 2
Original post by DrawTheLine
Moved to sixth form

Which sixth form?
Original post by JodieRhoden
Which sixth form?

I moved your thread to the correct forum, which is sixth form.
Which one did u end up going to, i had a similar situation?
Reply 5
Original post by Barakowbarma
Which one did u end up going to, i had a similar situation?

Well 😂 I ended up going to King Ed’s, but absolutely hated it - I dropped out in April and restarted the year at dudley doing photography, media and film.
Best thing I ever did
Lol I spent a day In king Ed's and left for Dudley sixth the next day. How are u finding Dudley sixth? Is it ok?, what was so bad about king Ed's for u?
Reply 7
Hah, interesting, very interesting. What a levels are you doing btw? How’s Dudley in general? I’m starting there this year
Original post by DrawTheLine
Moved to sixth form

Which sixth form?

LOL
Reply 9
How did it go? I’m currently in the same position, just finished year 12 at king Ed’s hated it and now planning to move to Dudley to resit y12 for a levels or choose to do a b tech
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by Barakowbarma
Lol I spent a day In king Ed's and left for Dudley sixth the next day. How are u finding Dudley sixth? Is it ok?, what was so bad about king Ed's for u?

For me the lack of support
Reply 11
Hiya, I’m considering going to either Dudley sixth college or king Edwards stourbridge for the courses - Music, Film Studies and Politics, but I’m really struggling on deciding which one to go to, could anybody who goes to the schools help me?

I’m in the exact same situations right now and I’m not sure where to go , I’ve heard a lot of bad reviews of king Ed’s but it seems more appealing for me . What do u think I should do ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending