The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Best phone network at Sheffield university

Anyone who’s at Sheffield university which mobile networks are you with and what’s a good/bad network? Have you had any problems?
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
If you can afford to pay off your handset outright and get yourself free of a contract, get on GiffGaff. It runs off the o2 Network and it's pay as you go. So if one month you're tight on money you can pay anything from literally nothing to whatever you can afford. No more angry texts about owing a phone company money!
(I'm personally not on giffgaff at the minute as I got greedy and wanted an upgrade)
Aside from that, most of the networks offer similar deals, it's all about the handset youre getting
Three is usually pretty good, and they do good data packages for in case your internet is rubbish (more of a problem in second year than first though)
Reply 4
Just have a look around and see who’s got the best deal on at the time, i pay £25 a month for unlimited everything (not including my phone) on EE as that was the deal at the time I bought it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending