a positive thread to make you feel happier / mental health support thread 💕 Watch

Poll: what would you like me to add to this thread?💕
more book /podcasts / audiobooks recommendations (0)
0%
tv shows/film/youtube video recomendations (0)
0%
more apps (0)
0%
lists of things to do (2)
66.67%
diets & healthy eating (1)
33.33%
other (add to thread) (0)
0%
icygrl
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
so if ur sad or bored or whateva just take time to do these simple activities whether it takes 5 mins or 5 hours just have some “me” time and try to relax and not worry about anything like ur results, job, bills, haters etc 💕💕 i’ll also recommend some apps for positivity and some lil quotes and cute stuff to make u feel happy ✨🌷

posting list soon🌸

PSA🗣 if you want to PM me please be mindful that I may not reply within 24 hours of the time you’ve sent it. I should reply within 1 week but if it takes longer please wait. If it’s urgent or you are in danger of harming yourself or others please call 999 or 116 123💞 stay safe 🌻
icygrl
Rep:
?
tagging my fave WFL aka wife for life my bbg my everything my sis in crime my queen 💞

urlocalethnic follow her she’s an I C O N I C A K I N N Y legend who’s super underrated and underappreciated!1! 😍😩also read her GYG blog and her “for all thots” thread, uGH her mind is so P O W E R F U L 😤😤 she has the biggest diq energy and she radiates such powerful energy uGH hurricanes could NEVA 🌪🙅🏽*♀️🙅🏽*♀ ¸ she’s such a smol cute lil bean who must be protected at ALL times 💯💯 also she’s smart af einstein is choking for air 💨 in his grave rn 😤 she’s studying to be a doctor so yall better watch out because she knows her periodic elements and her ionics from her covalents 😫😫 sis is doing big tings and she’ll secure the bag soon bcos ik she’s such a smart lil bean ugh her mind is just A M A Z I N G 💖

i love her so much she’s my BFF 💘💘 she’s the Q U E E N of stan twitter✨love u so much thot queen

Missradioactive is such a cutie patootie and she’s kind and funny AF! make sure u read her blog about her mind because ugh it’s full of amazing tings 😤💕💕 love u so much bbg

ShantelleLuis my lil sis she’s such a loyal funny lil cutie and she’s so underrated yall better follow her!1!!💕💕

rainclouds- a fellow arianator who’s such a thoughtful lil queen. we stan a legend sis 💘💘
icygrl
Rep:
?
ignore the formatting I’ll edit later my posts is acting weird uGHHH i rebuke u satan 😩😩😤😤
huda122
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
aww thanks this is so cute. i really needed something like this
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
icygrl
Rep:
?
(Original post by huda122)
aww thanks this is so cute. i really needed something like this
you’re welcome sis, sending positive vibes ur way 💕💕
icygrl
Rep:
?
posting list as soon as my formatting on my posts chills tf down 😩😩
Missradioactive
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by kiki213)
tagging my fave WFL aka wife for life my bbg my everything my sis in crime my queen 💞

urlocalethnic follow her she’s an I C O N I C A K I N N Y legend who’s super underrated and underappreciated!1! 😍😩also read her GYG blog and her “for all thots” thread, uGH her mind is so P O W E R F U L 😤😤 she has the biggest diq energy and she radiates such powerful energy uGH hurricanes could NEVA 🌪🙅🏽*♀️🙅🏽*â™€ï ¸ she’s such a smol cute lil bean who must be protected at ALL times 💯💯 also she’s smart af einstein is choking for air 💨 in his grave rn 😤 she’s studying to be a doctor so yall better watch out because she knows her periodic elements and her ionics from her covalents 😫😫 sis is doing big tings and she’ll secure the bag soon bcos ik she’s such a smart lil bean ugh her mind is just A M A Z I N G 💖

i love her so much she’s my BFF 💘💘 she’s the Q U E E N of stan twitter✨love u so much thot queen

Missradioactive is such a cutie patootie and she’s kind and funny AF! make sure u read her blog about her mind because ugh it’s full of amazing tings 😤💕💕 love u so much bbg

ShantelleLuis my lil sis she’s such a loyal funny lil cutie and she’s so underrated yall better follow her!1!!💕💕

rainclouds- a fellow arianator who’s such a thoughtful lil queen. we stan a legend sis 💘💘
daytonic
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago

urlocalethnic follow her she’s an I C O N I C A K I N N Y legend who’s super underrated and underappreciated!1! 😍😩also read her GYG blog and her “for all thots” thread, uGH her mind is so P O W E R F U L 😤😤 she has the biggest diq energy and she radiates such powerful energy uGH hurricanes could NEVA 🌪🙅🏽*♀️🙅🏽*â™€ï ¸ she’s such a smol cute lil bean who must be protected at ALL times 💯💯 also she’s smart af einstein is choking for air 💨 in his grave rn 😤 she’s studying to be a doctor so yall better watch out because she knows her periodic elements and her ionics from her covalents 😫😫 sis is doing big tings and she’ll secure the bag soon bcos ik she’s such a smart lil bean ugh her mind is just A M A Z I N G 💖

Ugh SIS i wish i could rep all your posts
icygrl
Rep:
?
(Original post by tuwisd)
How the hell do people like you this much?
YIKES i smell jealousy. dont be jealous sis green isn’t a good look on you 🤔
Name:  F6898FBE-C082-4D7B-AC2D-FB8F28F5B048.gif
Views: 32
Size:  10.2 KB
icygrl
Rep:
?
(Original post by urlocalethnic)
Ugh SIS i wish i could rep all your posts
thank u sis aww i wish u could 😭💕
icygrl
Rep:
?
10 apps to help ur mental health, keep u thinking positive and make u happier overall🌷💞✨
- calm (meditation, helps sleep better)
- headspace (meditation & sleep better)
- exam stress
- sleep well
- relax melodies
- drinkwater reminder (drink ur 8 glasses a day!! Better skin, sleep etc)
- sleepio (cbt sleep therapy)
- moodpath: depression & anxiety
- daylio (journal, diary, track mood)
- calm harm (trigger warning below)
Spoiler:
Show
self harm prevention and coping app
icygrl
Rep:
?
(all apps listed above are available for free on the appstore, sorry android users)
username4194294
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
so if ur sad or bored or whateva just take time to do these simple activities whether it takes 5 mins or 5 hours just have some “me” time and try to relax and not worry about anything like ur results, job, bills, haters etc 💕💕 i’ll also recommend some apps for positivity and some lil quotes and cute stuff to make u feel happy ✨🌷

posting list soon
This is so awesome . Positivity is everything in my book. It makes me go everyday in my busy life. I applaud you for this thread.
clouddbubbles
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
cuteeee
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Rezwan_
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
When I feel down I look at the people below me. By that I mean I probably have an easy life compared to some people. Appreciate what you got and make use of what you got to reach your best form.
icygrl
Rep:
?
(Original post by EliteRiles)
This is so awesome . Positivity is everything in my book. It makes me go everyday in my busy life. I applaud you for this thread.
aww thank you and you’re welcome babes 💞 i hope you have a positively great day today!🌷
icygrl
Rep:
?
(Original post by clouddbubbles)
cuteeee
thank u 💕💕
username4194294
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
aww thank you and you’re welcome babes 💞 i hope you have a positively great day today!🌷
Thank You. To you as well. I hope you have a wonderful day.
PureHeroine
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
positive vibes onlyy ♥ thanks hun this is so so sweet i appreciate the tag too! prsom
icygrl
Rep:
?
10 things to do today if you’re sad, bored or just want to switch things up 🌿✨

1. read a book of a different genre or pick up a book you’ve been meaning to read for a while 📚
2. have a movie marathon/tv show marathon of ur fave show/movies and invite ur friends, family etc 🎥
3. make a playlist for each mood ie happy, sad, chill, studying etc 🎶
4. write ur bday or xmas list and go shopping early for ur friends/family bday and xmas presents 🛍🎁
5. upgrade ur skincare routine and go shopping for some natural skincare products (i’ll make a skincare thread soon!!) this also applies to men as well. guys, don’t feel afraid to put on a face mask or wash ur face twice a day. we love moisturised men with good skin, don’t feel that’s its girly or too feminine. good skin has no gender chile ✨
6. have u drank enough water today? download the drink water reminder app on ur phone (iphone app) today and aim to drink 2l everyday. drinking enough water > better clearer skin > better sleep > better hair > better nails > happier overall and healthier 💦
7. exercise today. whether it’s only for 20 mins or 45 mins, do some push ups or sit ups or find a new routine. watch some fitness youtubers and start ur own fitness journey and stick to ur goal. make others’ transformations inspire you and motivate you 🏋️*♀️🏋️*♂️
8. talk to a friend or a family member that you haven’t seen in a while, whether it’s by text, facetime, phone call etc. arrange for a night out with them and catch up on old times 🗣
9. tell someone u love them today. ur family, partner, friend etc. whether u like them or not or argued with them recently. life’s too short for grudges and petty lil arguments. tell them u love them and hug them before it’s too late. live life with no regrets 💞
10. treat yourself. go have that double choc muffin. drink that glass of wine (responsibly! i don’t advocate excessive drinking! stick to the limits kids!). have a bath and listen to drake’s scorpion. go outside and have a walk. hug your dog. have a picnic. go to the cinema. treat yoself, baby, you deserve all the good things in life ✨ (i’ll post a list of inexpensive ways to treat yourself and others ie discounts on meals, night outs etc)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (155)
17.61%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (76)
8.64%
No I am happy with my course choice (522)
59.32%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (127)
14.43%

Watched Threads