The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Missing UCL conditions

I'm an international student and I did not met my UCL conditions. However, I did meet all of their subject specific conditions in Chem, Math and Physics, but my overall grade is short of 2.3% of UCL's condition. UCL has still not made their decision yet but have asked me to wait till Mid August, has this happened to anyone before? Do you think there's any chance of me getting accepted? Any advice would be helpful x
Damn, good luck with it
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by pm1999
I'm an international student and I did not met my UCL conditions. However, I did meet all of their subject specific conditions in Chem, Math and Physics, but my overall grade is short of 2.3% of UCL's condition. UCL has still not made their decision yet but have asked me to wait till Mid August, has this happened to anyone before? Do you think there's any chance of me getting accepted? Any advice would be helpful x

Hi, I’m in a similar situation since I exceeded the overall grade but missed one point in chemistry. Their decision will depend on the places available... Good luck with your application! I also contacted other universities that can offer me a place via clearing, so If you really want to study in London or the UK in general that might be an option too

Quick Reply

Latest