The Student Room Group

Trinity College Women in STEM Residential

Hi,

I don’t know if I have missed a thread on this, but I was wondering if anyone else was going on the Trinity College Women In STEM Residential later this month (August 2018). I was hoping to get to know a few people before we got there! I know there are only 45 people going but I was hoping at least someone on TSR was also going!
Reply 1
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
Original post by kw2000
Hi,

I don’t know if I have missed a thread on this, but I was wondering if anyone else was going on the Trinity College Women In STEM Residential later this month (August 2018). I was hoping to get to know a few people before we got there! I know there are only 45 people going but I was hoping at least someone on TSR was also going!

Well I'm not going this year but I did go last year and it was really good fun and helped me a lot in terms of confidence to apply to Cambridge and that sort of thing and the other people there were nice :smile: I hope you enjoy it
Reply 3
I might be going to that residential (I’ve got a place but have asked if I could drop out because it’s eid next week). Haven’t had a response yet so may still be going.

Here’s an intro just in case:
My name is Zahrah, I’m from the West Midlands and at the moment I’m not completely sure what I want to apply for (maths, chemistry or natural sciences). I am considering applying to Cambridge for either maths or natural sciences.

How about you?
Reply 4
Original post by Zarz77
I might be going to that residential (I’ve got a place but have asked if I could drop out because it’s eid next week). Haven’t had a response yet so may still be going.

Here’s an intro just in case:
My name is Zahrah, I’m from the West Midlands and at the moment I’m not completely sure what I want to apply for (maths, chemistry or natural sciences). I am considering applying to Cambridge for either maths or natural sciences.

How about you?

My name is Katie, I’m from West London and I am hoping to study Natural Sciences (at any university), I take Maths, Biology, Chemistry and Physics, but I may be dropping Biology to take up further maths :smile:. I’m so excited that I found someone else that’s going I was a bit worried that I’d end up being the only one hahaha.
Hi,
I applied for the same residential but for this year. When did you hear if you were successful?
Original post by kw2000
Hi,

Hi, what did you write for your 300 words for why you want to go

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending