The Student Room Group

Dentistry - 2019 entry

Dentistry 2019 entry
(edited 5 years ago)
Hi! I am also applying for Dentistry for 2019 entry. I don't know anyone else applying either but I haven't looked at the stats for the unis, however, I did see Sheffield was offering AAB if you had an EPQ in something health-related I'm pretty sure- which is quite good considering all others have A*AA-AAA offers.

If you know anything more about interviews etc please let me know!
Thanks I didn’t know Sheffield was offering AAB when you do an EPQ! My EPQ initial research is healthcare based more specifically children with special needs but I haven’t done too much yet lolOn Manchester Uni website they also lower the offer to AAB with an EPQ.
Hi, if you are looking for help with the interview process or personal statement then feel free to PM us.

Original post by darceyyblack11
Hi! I am also applying for Dentistry for 2019 entry. I don't know anyone else applying either but I haven't looked at the stats for the unis, however, I did see Sheffield was offering AAB if you had an EPQ in something health-related I'm pretty sure- which is quite good considering all others have A*AA-AAA offers.

If you know anything more about interviews etc please let me know!
Reply 4
hi i was wondering how to get added?
Reply 5
Original post by OloMed
Plymouth dentistry applicants PM me, will add u to a group chat so we can prep together!

Hi how do i get added to the group
Original post by Dental mentor
Hi, if you are looking for help with the interview process or personal statement then feel free to PM us.

Aren't you the one who stole and sold my cousins personal statement? I would trust this one guys.
Original post by Dentist2024
Aren't you the one who stole and sold my cousins personal statement? I would trust this one guys.

You may have us confused with another group. We do not buy or sell personal statements, we guide applicants and help improve their own personal statements.

Many of the students we have worked with are extremely satisfied with the service they received
Has anyone recevied an interview from Sheffield?

Quick Reply

Latest