The Student Room Group

Why is SFE resubmitting my application again?

Hi.

I have finished university without a qualification (my decision, please don’t judge!) I have informed my university that I will not be resitting a year and to please inform relevant parties and also SFE that I no longer wish to return to university.

However I have now got SFE submitted an application saying payments are ready to be made but the payments are showing last years (17/18), saying “awaiting confirmation”. Why is that? I have already been paid during the time I have been at university!

Please can somebody help me. What do I do to cancel the application completely and close down SFE account? Again I have informed university already but as usual, they’re absolutely useless. I’ve called them, used their online chat etc and was told to fill in the withdrawal form which I did! I finished on the last day of academic year which was in July of this year so I didn’t actually suspend my studies half way!

What do I do now?! Can SFE please help and sort this out. I’ve tried withdrawing it on the SFE website but it says I have to inform university first!
Reply 1
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending