Which Eyeshadow Palette??

Watch
eleanoric
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey, looking for some advice as to which eyeshadow palette I should ask for for my (16th) birthday. I'm stuck between the Modern Renaissance,
Just Peachy Mattes, and Tartelette in Bloom. Any advice (especially for people who've tried these palettes) or any other palette suggestions would be welcome!
For reference I've got green eyes, brown hair and cool tone skin.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Not tried any of them but the ABH Modern Renaissance palette is so pretty. It's on my to-buy list.
tniasa
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Modern Renaissance is the most beautiful palette I have ever owned. It's by far the most pigmented one out of the three but that's what makes it slightly more difficult to use? That or I've been a little too heavy-handed and it took me two or three tries to get used to this palette.

All three are very beautiful so I'd say it depends on how often you'd use it/where. The most versatile one is the Tartelette (I read a lot of articles/heard people say purple shades are the best for green eyes but imo, brown shades make mine stand out most), but if you're just starting out with pink/purple shades, start out with the Too Faced one, see how you like it, then go to Modern Renaissance.
username3942526
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'd pick Modern Renaissance since a lot of beauty guru's say its really good.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (185)
14.21%
I'm not sure (59)
4.53%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (381)
29.26%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.84%
I'm not a current university student (640)
49.16%

Watched Threads