The Student Room Group

Classical Greek OCR/ Greek to GCSE books

Hi.

Does anyone have a pdf copy of the books ‘Greek to GCSE pt.1 and pt.2’ by John Taylor, they can send me via email.

I am self teaching the Classical Greek OCR 9-1 course and the books would be extremely helpful - it would be great to save some money.

Thank you.
Reply 1
I am currently on holiday right now but have copies of both back at home, I'm back on the 18th of August if that helps. It was one tough exam but if you put in the work it's very rewarding.
Hi asifrob,

Good luck with Greek - it is possible to do alone and it is thoroughly rewarding if you persevere.

I have just sat the 9-1 GCSE and get the result on Thursday. If you don't receive the PDF copies I would suggest buying one second hand on Amazon.

Please feel free to DM if you have any questions about Greek.

Good luck
Original post by asifrob11
Hi.

Does anyone have a pdf copy of the books ‘Greek to GCSE pt.1 and pt.2’ by John Taylor, they can send me via email.

I am self teaching the Classical Greek OCR 9-1 course and the books would be extremely helpful - it would be great to save some money.

Thank you.

This thread caught my eye even though I can’t really help you out but just wanted to say how impressed I am at someone learning classical Greek. As a Greek myself I absolutely detested anything to do with Ancient Greek, it’s a completely different language! Props to you, hope you do well in whatever you want to in the future!
Happy to help if you need a hand!
Reply 5
Hi would love a pdf of the Greek books if anyone’s around

Quick Reply

Latest