Classical Greek OCR/ Greek to GCSE books

Watch
username3270588
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi.

Does anyone have a pdf copy of the books ‘Greek to GCSE pt.1 and pt.2’ by John Taylor, they can send me via email.

I am self teaching the Classical Greek OCR 9-1 course and the books would be extremely helpful - it would be great to save some money.

Thank you.
uziiiii
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I am currently on holiday right now but have copies of both back at home, I'm back on the 18th of August if that helps. It was one tough exam but if you put in the work it's very rewarding.
wbanner2001
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi asifrob,

Good luck with Greek - it is possible to do alone and it is thoroughly rewarding if you persevere.

I have just sat the 9-1 GCSE and get the result on Thursday. If you don't receive the PDF copies I would suggest buying one second hand on Amazon.

Please feel free to DM if you have any questions about Greek.

Good luck
Matheos Crs
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by asifrob11)
Hi.

Does anyone have a pdf copy of the books ‘Greek to GCSE pt.1 and pt.2’ by John Taylor, they can send me via email.

I am self teaching the Classical Greek OCR 9-1 course and the books would be extremely helpful - it would be great to save some money.

Thank you.
This thread caught my eye even though I can’t really help you out but just wanted to say how impressed I am at someone learning classical Greek. As a Greek myself I absolutely detested anything to do with Ancient Greek, it’s a completely different language! Props to you, hope you do well in whatever you want to in the future!
Classics_Teacher
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Happy to help if you need a hand!
Mbbk
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi would love a pdf of the Greek books if anyone’s around
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (88)
21.62%
No (319)
78.38%

Watched Threads