The Student Room Group

international business or accounting?

So im going into 2nd year of uni studying international business management, however, i am hoping to go into the finance/high banking industry in the future, and am debating switching to business management with accounting instead.

Is one better than the other for high banking, or is the quality of the degree more important? Can i still get into high banking/finance with a degree in international business? (assuming both degrees are at the same uni and of the same quality)

Thank you!!
Reply 1
Original post by Rainbowcorn
So im going into 2nd year of uni studying international business management, however, i am hoping to go into the finance/high banking industry in the future, and am debating switching to business management with accounting instead.

Is one better than the other for high banking, or is the quality of the degree more important? Can i still get into high banking/finance with a degree in international business? (assuming both degrees are at the same uni and of the same quality)

Thank you!!

I'd post this under the banking and consulting board if I were you as you'll get relevant advice more easily there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending