The Student Room Group

job application help

I have this job I really want to get but is really hard to get into so im trying hard on every step.
I have this questionnaire to fill in and have spent ~this whole day finishing it. I know there is a CV checker but is there a job application one on this site?
Original post by isiah d
I have this job I really want to get but is really hard to get into so im trying hard on every step.
I have this questionnaire to fill in and have spent ~this whole day finishing it. I know there is a CV checker but is there a job application one on this site?

@threeportdrift can you help?
Original post by isiah d

There isn't a job application help section because it often infringes the TSR rules on not 'telling people the answers', but if you want to open a thread on CV Help I can talk you through some techniques and tips to how to answer application form questions.
Original post by threeportdrift
There isn't a job application help section because it often infringes the TSR rules on not 'telling people the answers', but if you want to open a thread on CV Help I can talk you through some techniques and tips to how to answer application form questions.

thanks - I ended up sending it in and it turns out there wasn't spaces anyway so I have to apply via clearing (It was a degree apprenticeship)
Thanks though!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending