Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
A person disses you in a conversation and you want to make a comeback. Only problem is, is that you suck at coming up with comebacks. So how do you improve your comeback performance; how do you get better at throwing a diss right at those who just dissed you?
will_the_latic
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yeah I agree with the above poster. Who cares what that person has said about you? It doesn't change anything.

Life's too short to worry about your comebacks when someone disses you, and there are far, far, far more important things in life. Like the above poster said, if someone disses you then take it on the chin and ignore it, with the knowledge that whatever they think or say has absolutely no significance or effect on who you are as a person.
goggleyed
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
take stewie with you
username4197586
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Just laugh at them. Or say if someone says some dumb thing about you just laugh at how pathetic they are and say the comeback as a mean question that you know will embarrass them, instead of saying you’re a failed abortion say Does your mother wish she could abort children after they are born. Just pick on someone’s weak spot but only go as low as they do. I don’t really say much back so idk.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (370)
67.27%
No (180)
32.73%

Watched Threads