The Student Room Group

Your Most Embarrassing/Awkward Situations

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rezwan_
This was some time ago but on a train to Scotland I fell asleep on a random lady's shoulder. I couldn't keep my head up and just dozed off as I was awake on like 30 minutes sleep if that. According to my family they tried really hard to wake me up but I wasn't getting up- 😁😀. I remember then trying to speak casually to this lady like nothing happened but shttttt the rest of the long journey was so awkward.

What are some of the most awkward and embarrassing situations you've been in?

Was on the train wearing a dress but then relised that my panties had spilt at the front! And I was on my period!

Original post by est 19xx
going into a male's toilet on holiday. saw a urinal but still convinced myself i could take a massive poo there cus it was the women's toilet. i was wrong.

At least you went! :laugh:
Called my teacher ‘mummy’ by accident... hahaha
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by madmirrors
When I was 10, I went on holiday to Egypt with my family and they decided to rent some quadbikes and the guy let me ride what was a high powered motorbike. I get on this bike and underestimating the speed of the bike I pull the handle down getting it into top speed and I hit straight into a line of bikes that were stacked in a line. They all fell down one after another like dominoes. The Egyptian bloke points at me then goes, "You banned".

haha that's funny, it will teach that guy not to let 10 year olds on powerful bikes. I hope you were not hurt
Original post by WhiteBunny
Called my teacher ‘mummy’ by accident... hahaha

That's really common I guess :laugh:
Original post by Rezwan_
This was some time ago but on a train to Scotland I fell asleep on a random lady's shoulder. I couldn't keep my head up and just dozed off as I was awake on like 30 minutes sleep if that. According to my family they tried really hard to wake me up but I wasn't getting up- 😁😀. I remember then trying to speak casually to this lady like nothing happened but shttttt the rest of the long journey was so awkward.

What are some of the most awkward and embarrassing situations you've been in?

Wtf 😂

I think the recent embarrassing experience of mine is accidentally winking at some creepy guy on the street when something got into my eye :facepalm:
I oversprayed my deodorant in class the teacher hated the smell of it and was trying to find out who it was coming from, she eventually figured out it was coming from me and I got sent to the back of the class for the whole lesson :frown:
Reply 26
Original post by Missradioactive
Wtf 😂

I think the recent embarrassing experience of mine is accidentally winking at some creepy guy on the street when something got into my eye :facepalm:

Yeh sureee.... suddenly something got in your eye 😂
Reply 27
Original post by Zeetingman
I oversprayed my deodorant in class the teacher hated the smell of it and was trying to find out who it was coming from, she eventually figured out it was coming from me and I got sent to the back of the class for the whole lesson :frown:

Haha 😂
Original post by Rezwan_
Yeh sureee.... suddenly something got in your eye 😂

Yep, my bad 😂
Oops he must have t
I went into Subway once to get me and my dad a sub. My dad didn't know what he wanted so he said something along the lines of "tell the guy to surprise me, put what ever in there". (Like who says that, lool). Anyway, I went in and I saw two of my old friends. One from secondary school and one from primary school. I didn't really want to be seen in the state I was. Now I barely had any confidence back then so I'm just standing there talking to my friends and then the guy making the subs asks me what I wanted. I gave the order for me but when it came to my dads, I found it overwhelming communicating what he asked for to the guy. I basically started tearing up and my voice started crackling
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest