The Student Room Group

Can’t roll condom down?

This sounds ridiculous, but my boyfriend and I just cannot get the condom to roll over the head of his penis? We’ve watched every video, done every step, the condom is the right way round and we’ve tried all sorts of different types of Durex, but still we just can’t get the condom to roll at all! It’s too small for the head and instead of rolling down just pings off in the other direction? He’s uncircumsised and we know to pull the foreskin down first etc, but literally just can’t even get it over the head! What’re we doing wrong? Please help!

Scroll to see replies

Just wear a strap on and do him instead
Original post by 3pointonefour

lmfaooo
I sometimes have difficulties rolling the condom down, just use two hands. If not maybe you need larger condoms
Original post by 3pointonefour

😂😂😂
I had this problem. Solution is to put the foreskin over the head, then put the condom on over the foreskin. The foreskin will move back to expose the head after the condom is on.
Try using skyn large.
Buy bigger condoms. If it won't go over the head, he's probably way above average in girth.
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
This sounds ridiculous, but my boyfriend and I just cannot get the condom to roll over the head of his penis? We’ve watched every video, done every step, the condom is the right way round and we’ve tried all sorts of different types of Durex, but still we just can’t get the condom to roll at all! It’s too small for the head and instead of rolling down just pings off in the other direction? He’s uncircumsised and we know to pull the foreskin down first etc, but literally just can’t even get it over the head! What’re we doing wrong? Please help!

You have to pull back the foreskin, before you put on the condom.

So it's like being circumcized before you put on the condom.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 9
This is a fairly old post I Hope they worked it out in the end 😂

In case anyone reads this for advise.

Definitely sounds like a size issue above anything so try different sizes until you find the right one :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by Elektra06
This is a fairly old post I Hope they worked it out in the end 😂

In case anyone reads this for advise.

Definitely sounds like a size issue above anything so try different sizes until you find the right one :smile:

Lol it's one month ago so maybe they solved it?

I was wondering the same thing though, I think it's because they didn't pull back the foreskin like it says in the first post.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 11
They did I think she said that they did just probably the wrong size :smile:
I have the same problem and I still don't now how to do it, should you us your two hand to put it over the D? ... BTW where do you find bigger condoms, because they are all the same size in the market?
I have the same problem and I still don't now how to do it, should you us your two hand to put it over the D? ... BTW where do you find bigger condoms, because they are all the same size in the market?
Original post by Alexthereat

So pinch the top of the condom with one hand and put it over the head and with other hand roll it down. Sometimes it feels like it won’t go it will, you may feel like you’re gonna make it hurt it you won’t. Go into a pharmacy, boots, Superdrug, or certain places online for different sizes it’s unlikely that you do need a bigger size and you’re just a bit scared to pull it down 🙃
I thought schools had sex ed. I had the condom on banana lesson
Original post by Miss Maddie
I thought schools had sex ed. I had the condom on banana lesson

At least yours was a banana
Original post by Professional G
At least yours was a banana

Yes, I'll never get the image out of my head of the year 8 science teacher trying to get an erection......

Anyways - you can fit a normal sized condom on your head. It will fit ANY penis out there. perhaps unroll a little to start with with one of you pinching the end and the other manourouring the sheath. Aww, young love.
thank you so much you fhanged my life i can have unlimited safe sex forever now i wont be pregnant thank you thank you thank you(this worked btw)
Original post by Anonymous
I had this problem. Solution is to put the foreskin over the head, then put the condom on over the foreskin. The foreskin will move back to expose the head after the condom is on.

thank you so much you fhanged my life i can have unlimited safe sex forever now i wont be pregnant thank you thank you thank you(this worked btw)

Latest

Trending

Trending