The Student Room Group

Seize the Grades! CinnamonSmol's Last Grasp (GYG)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SomMC1
Huge congratulations <333

thank you so much for supporting my GYG this year:h::heart:
Original post by CoffeeAndPolitics
Congratulations with your excellent set of results! :smile: I didn't quite get the grades I needed and wanted but I'm going to University of York (got in via Clearing) and will be studying BA Social and Political Sciences there. #BeResultsProud

Sorry for not getting the grades you wanted but CONGRATULATIONS ANYWAY!!!! Uni of York is awesome for Politics so you definitely have something to brag about at family events :colondollar: how do you feel about going to uni now that you have your results? (I dont know about you but it still hasn't hit me that A-levels are completely over now)
Original post by CinnamonSmol
Sorry for not getting the grades you wanted but CONGRATULATIONS ANYWAY!!!! Uni of York is awesome for Politics so you definitely have something to brag about at family events :colondollar: how do you feel about going to uni now that you have your results? (I dont know about you but it still hasn't hit me that A-levels are completely over now)

Thank you for your kind words. MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU for getting into Uni of Birmingham. Uni of York is an absolutely amazing place for Social and Political Sciences and yes, that defo gave me something to brag about with the family. My cousin is off to Uni of Nottingham to study BSc Cancer Sciences. It still doesn't feel like reality that I've completed A-Levels and Year 13 was definitely the hardest, if not, one of hardest years of my academic career so far. I had really struggled with Year 13 to begin with and I'm just glad I've made it out with alright grades and a uni destination that I should be really proud of (not saying that I'm not - I'm very proud of myself). I just can't wait to start at York with @barror1 and @blurryleo who are both doing different courses and are at different colleges to me. :smile:
Hi everyone :smile: I just got back from an amazing 2 week holiday in Thailand.....I now have a measly 60p to my name :colondollar: anywho, since I had no wifi I've discovered now that everyones started GYGs for the next year. I have 40+ notifications so naturally I've decided to ignore them oops. I''m starting uni this Saturday and idk whether I should start another GYG.....any name ideas?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending