The Student Room Group

worried about my friend

so we went to this holiday camp together because our parents wanted some peace and quiet but last night my friend did something stupid she went off with these two guys and had sex with them both in the woods and the management at this camp caught them and she got sent home, the thing is her dad is really strict on her when she is home and im so worried right now as ive not heard from her despite sending a text asking if she is ok, what shall I do?
She’ll be ok, honestly, she needs some strictness in her life to discourage such activities happening again. She was more likely to be harmed by those guys than whatever punishment she receives . . .
damn i wouldnt want to be her
Original post by Alicia girl
so we went to this holiday camp together because our parents wanted some peace and quiet but last night my friend did something stupid she went off with these two guys and had sex with them both in the woods and the management at this camp caught them and she got sent home, the thing is her dad is really strict on her when she is home and im so worried right now as ive not heard from her despite sending a text asking if she is ok, what shall I do?

Ahe coupd have veen fine, if she wanted to do it and they used protection. I don't see any problem. He dad can **** off with his sexist ideas
Reply 4
Original post by Luke5125
Ahe coupd have veen fine, if she wanted to do it and they used protection. I don't see any problem. He dad can **** off with his sexist ideas

um she is only 14 not 15 until next month and no she didnt use condoms she told me that much
She’ll be fine. It’s possible she’s been grounded and had devices confiscated, hence the lack of communication.
Reply 6
Original post by sinfonietta
She’ll be fine. It’s possible she’s been grounded and had devices confiscated, hence the lack of communication.

yeah I got an FB message to say she has been grounded for the rest of the holidays and she wasnt allowed on social media but she snuck on her latop when her parents were not looking its sad because her dad also hit her :frown:

She probably got her phone taken off her. There's nothing really you can do, except wait until you're home, go round to her house and ask to see her. You may not be allowed to, but you can ask if she's okay and maybe ask if you can pass a message to her.
Moved to friends, family and work
Is she on birth control? She should tale a pregnancy test anyway to be safe. How old were the 2 boys?
um she is only 14 not 15 until next month and no she didnt use condoms she told me that much

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending