The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JaydorIV
not doing my best, but rather my least. I don't live for winning arguments.

:"(
Reply 101
Another one

This thread has a lot of deep sh.1.t but I can't help but not cringe at some of the stuff I'm reading 😂😂😂
Original post by ForeverAQx
That no matter how good you be to people, it can never be enough.

Good enough for some people tho
Being a slow learner sucks because it takes me a life time to make any sort of progress with anything i try.
To make a difference (MAD), hopefully for the better. Is the best you can do.
Reply 105
we are nothing but everything
Original post by iamElectro
:"(

And I am Vishnu... Barry Chuckle is dead?
Original post by Vinny C
And I am Vishnu... Barry Chuckle is dead?

wut
Original post by londonmyst
Karma does exist, whether you believe in God or not.

Karma sorted out all the school bullies that made my life miserable, along with the useless teacher that egged them on.
I am sure that one day it will repay the karmic overdraft of the paedophile who destroyed my uncle's life.

What about the millions of children who die of starvation/illness each day?
Original post by johnny.snow
What about the millions of children who die of starvation/illness each day?

Then it may drive others to save future children thus having charities.
to find that people who pray every night for people's suffering and then go to sleep and do nothing about it in the future. And that it's very easy to close your eyes when you hear others needing your help.
:sadnod:
People ruin the happiness of others, just because they can't find their own. Also, you'll find many people in love but not together, and you'll find many people together, but not in love.
That being nice doesn’t always get you respect because people think they can just walk all over you and know you have to forgive them at the end of the day for your own peace of mind. Sometimes being a mean bish can get people to respect you.
Original post by ddsizebra
Then it may drive others to save future children thus having charities.

i mean karma for every individual
Original post by ShantelleLuis
People ruin the happiness of others, just because they can't find their own. Also, you'll find many people in love but not together, and you'll find many people together, but not in love.

True...

Original post by Rainfall
That being nice doesn’t always get you respect because people think they can just walk all over you and know you have to forgive them at the end of the day for your own peace of mind. Sometimes being a mean bish can get people to respect you.

You have no idea how much I agree with this :sadnod:
Nothing lasts forever
(edited 5 years ago)
I will always be someone to care about people more than they could ever care for me
Everyone leaves
The end result is all that matters, regardless of the process taken to achieve it.

Latest