Turn on thread page Beta

Where to buy the BEST cheap clothes online? watch

• Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    I online shop pretty much every week (not even exaggerating) so thought it would be a good idea to recommend my top 3 online clothing brands which have inexpensive prices.

Starting with the best one first: https://www.fearlesss.co.uk/

This is a women's clothing store. They ALWAYS have discounts! They recently had an offer which enabled you to get 50% off if you spent over £100 or buy 1 shoe and get another half price! They sale good quality items and they literally have sales all the time. They are incredibly trustworthy and all my items deliver on time via Royal Mail. They are my go-to store for buying discounted clothes. For anyone wondering, they are a UK brand.

*I may edit this post later and include pictures of me wearing clothes from this brand, as I understand not many have heard of them*

NewLook: http://www.newlook.com/uk

NewLook have somewhat cheap clothes, but if you're a student, you can get student discount using Uni-days. They sale both Mens, Teens and Womens clothes. They deliver with Hermes though and a lot of people I know have had some issues with them in terms of not delivering

H&M: http://www2.hm.com/en_gb/index.html

They do not do student discount but they frequently have sales and advertise discount codes. They also have a 20 day credit scheme where you can buy now and pay at a later date, I believe they usually give people a £300 limit. Again, they deliver with Hermes...

Other recommendations
    Spoiler:
    Show

Misspap (They currently have 50% off everything on their website but limited time only) - https://www.misspap.co.uk/
    Amazon
    Boohoo

What other cheap online clothing brands do you suggest? I'm frequently looking for new clothing brands to try.

ReputationRep:
    Bon Prix is cheap
    https://www.bonprix.co.uk/
    La Redoute can be cheap sometimes too https://www.laredoute.co.uk

ReputationRep:
    everything5pounds
    10store
    LOTD
    Pretty little thing
    NA-KD
    Boohoo
    Missguided
    Nobody’s child (decent sale section)
    eBay
    Asos (sale section)
    Zara (sale section)
    Topshop (sale section)

That tends to be where I get most discounted clothes anyway, I do tend to prefer the sale sections of high street shops as I know I can usually trust the sizing and quality. Although I do order from places like LOTD and boohoo I find their clothes a bit see through and cheaply made so it depends on the item.

Oh and also Depop is great if you’re looking for a specific item - I got a Levi’s denim jacket off there for a tenner the other day.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Jacamo have some bargains on some things, necessity for a big fella like myself as well.
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by MadamePompadour)
    Bon Prix is cheap
    https://www.bonprix.co.uk/
    La Redoute can be cheap sometimes too https://www.laredoute.co.uk
    Oh I've heard of La redoute, my Mum always use to buy me kids clothes from there but never actually bothered to check their teens/adult section. Never heard of Bon Prix though, checked the website and they have nice clothes.

(Original post by LavenderBlueSky88)
    everything5pounds
    10store
    LOTD
    Pretty little thing
    NA-KD
    Boohoo
    Missguided
    Nobody’s child (decent sale section)
    eBay
    Asos (sale section)
    Zara (sale section)
    Topshop (sale section)

That tends to be where I get most discounted clothes anyway, I do tend to prefer the sale sections of high street shops as I know I can usually trust the sizing and quality. Although I do order from places like LOTD and boohoo I find their clothes a bit see through and cheaply made so it depends on the item.
    I've visited everything5pound but I've been sceptical on the quality of their clothes though, most overly cheap clothes can be quite **** in quality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by squirrology)
    Oh I've heard of La redoute, my Mum always use to buy me kids clothes from there but never actually bothered to check their teens/adult section. Never heard of Bon Prix though, checked the website and they have nice clothes.

I've visited everything5pound but I've been sceptical on the quality of their clothes though, most overly cheap clothes can be quite **** in quality.
    Everything5 is honestly a freaking gold mine if you’ve got the patience to play the game right. About 50% of their stock is ex high street brands. Except you don’t know which is which. Sometimes I’ve recognised things, other times I type into google a description of the item and it comes up listed on its origninal website... then I know it’s worth more than £5. I’ve got clothes on there from river island, topshop, urban outfitters, Asos etc but also had a few lemons and stuff from primark so it’s a bit of a gamble!

ReputationRep:
    Everything5 is honestly a freaking gold mine if you’ve got the patience to play the game right. About 50% of their stock is ex high street brands. Except you don’t know which is which. Sometimes I’ve recognised things, other times I type into google a description of the item and it comes up listed on its origninal website... then I know it’s worth more than £5. I’ve got clothes on there from river island, topshop, urban outfitters, Asos etc but also had a few lemons and stuff from primark so it’s a bit of a gamble!
    I agree with it being a potential gold mine. Have you tried their shoes before? They look really stylish but that doesn’t necessarily speak for the quality.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Conniestitution)
    I agree with it being a potential gold mine. Have you tried their shoes before? They look really stylish but that doesn’t necessarily speak for the quality.
    No I haven’t, I don’t tend to order shoes online cos I’ve got weird feet so need to try them on. Some of them on the website are downright hideous and some look ok, but unless I knew they were from a high street shop I probably wouldn’t bother tbh.
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    I've heard sites like Shein and Romwe sell really cheap & low quality clothes & shipping takes ageees BUT interesting how everything5pound have high street brands on there especially River Island & Topshop!! It actually makes me more inclined to buy from there, definitely going to make my first purchase on pay-day

How is shipping like with everything5pound, is it fast & who's the courier?

ReputationRep:
    I've heard sites like Shein and Romwe sell really cheap & low quality clothes & shipping takes ageees BUT interesting how everything5pound have high street brands on there especially River Island & Topshop!! It actually makes me more inclined to buy from there, definitely going to make my first purchase on pay-day

How is shipping like with everything5pound, is it fast & who's the courier?
    Oh yeah I’ve got stuff off Zaful and Shein before but yeah it took weeks to come and so much of it is see through I had to ask my Mum to make a lining for some of the dresses haha! I love the styles on there though.

Everything 5 Just uses Royal Mail I think? Not entirely sure, shipping is £3.95 for up to 4 items I think then it increases the more you add (how they make their money I guess). Seems to always come in about 3 days, never had any other issues. Never tried to return anything but I don’t think returns are free.

ReputationRep:
    Boohoo is one of my faves, some stuff isn't great quality but most of what I have bought over the years has been great. Quick delivery and returns process is really simple, they always have some offer on delivery too.

ASOS is great too, so much stock to choose from and some from high street stores. Only problem is that they use Hermes as a courier and they're just generally terrible. I had a delivery scheduled for last Friday but it only arrived Tuesday so ASOS apologised and refunded my delivery charges.

Missguided is another favourite, sometimes can be a bit price but they're great in the sale. Good quality stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bones-mccoy)
    Boohoo is one of my faves, some stuff isn't great quality but most of what I have bought over the years has been great. Quick delivery and returns process is really simple, they always have some offer on delivery too.

ASOS is great too, so much stock to choose from and some from high street stores. Only problem is that they use Hermes as a courier and they're just generally terrible. I had a delivery scheduled for last Friday but it only arrived Tuesday so ASOS apologised and refunded my delivery charges.

Missguided is another favourite, sometimes can be a bit price but they're great in the sale. Good quality stuff.
    I would certainly vouch for Boohoo and ASOS as I use both of these outlets, especially in the sale, to get good quality cheap clothing. I don't know exactly how durable they will be for the future, but they should last a good year or two of regular use without any issues.

Regarding MyHermes, both Boohoo and ASOS use them (including for next day) and they're not the best, however ASOS use DPD for their precise delivery and they are good. Get the Premier Delivery for £9.95 a year if you will make more than one order, so that you can take advantage of unlimited timed delivery from DPD (or next day delivery if you can tolerate MyHermes).

I'd also purchase from H&M as well, especially in the sale - though some items can be expensive, so pick and choose and you should do well.
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by bones-mccoy)

I completely agree with you on Boohoo, sometimes their clothes can look/feel like swimming wear material (Lycra) and just uncomfortable. Recently bought a dress from there though and the quality was someone decent.

ASOS is alright - but there are some EXPENSIVE brands on there especially in the ASOS Marketplace division, the real bargains are in their sale. Additionally, most of their clothes always seem to be sold out and never back in stock annoyingly so I can never really get clothes that I like.

Never really bothered with Missguided but I'm going to check it out and see what they have to offer

Oh yeah I’ve got stuff off Zaful and Shein before but yeah it took weeks to come and so much of it is see through I had to ask my Mum to make a lining for some of the dresses haha! I love the styles on there though.

Everything 5 Just uses Royal Mail I think? Not entirely sure, shipping is £3.95 for up to 4 items I think then it increases the more you add (how they make their money I guess). Seems to always come in about 3 days, never had any other issues. Never tried to return anything but I don’t think returns are free.
    Yeah, from what I've seen on their website, the styles are amazing. It's just a shame the quality is apparently beyond ****.

ReputationRep:
    bershka - a european brand, sells pretty fashionable clothes
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Unscrewed_Up)
    Yesstyle is good for anyone as small as I am (Male and female clothings ).
    Just looked it up and I believe it's based in Asia?

Looks like a good site as I'm petite too but I'm always really wary about delivery and quality. What is your experience with them?

ReputationRep:
    GAP sale outlet.
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Tobesomeone13)
    bershka - a european brand, sells pretty fashionable clothes
    Just checked out their site and it actually looks like a cheaper version of Topshop, will definitely purchase some stuff from here their stuff looks so nice, especially their coats!

ReputationRep:
    Just checked out their site and it actually looks like a cheaper version of Topshop, will definitely purchase some stuff from here their stuff looks so nice, especially their coats!
    Yeah bershka is really nice they used to have shops here but closed down a few years ago. It’s very popular in Europe - decent quality too mostly:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got any recommendations for a gal who wears size L clothes? I can’t wear a lot of typical stuff because cutouts or the overall shape do nothing to help me out.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

pawdi.com gathers all the sales from over 500 retailers including places like ASOS, BooHoo and Urban Outifitters. It saves you time and money searching for quality clothing at the lowest possible price.

Check out pawdi.com/under25 to see everything on sale for under £25.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.