Mez.
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi,
I’m hoping to go to Newcastle university in September but I didn’t receive any of my accommodation choices so I got given st Mary’s college which I really don’t want to be in!!
I was looking at private student accom and liberty quay is in my price range and looks great.
Does anybody have an experience of liberty quay? Will I be likely to be placed with Newcastle uni first years or could I potentially end up with all Northumbria students? I would love to book it but I know it’s one of the Northumbria uni private partnership schemes so I’m worried I could be stuck in a flat without anyone from Newcastle uni (which isn’t really ideal for freshers etc)
Also if you’ve booked privately with liberty quay let me know
Thanks for any help!
joelcarter
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm also trying to decide between Liberty Quay and uni managed accomodation e.g castle leazes. Liberty quay looks so much nicer and is very cheap but I only want to be with first years from newcastle university.
Student Roost Newcastle
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by joelcarter)
I'm also trying to decide between Liberty Quay and uni managed accomodation e.g castle leazes. Liberty quay looks so much nicer and is very cheap but I only want to be with first years from newcastle university.
Hi there,
Have you looked at Student Roost Newcastle?

We have 3 sites in Newcastle, all in the city centre. Our first year students are all placed into the same flats, you can choose who and how many people you share with...
We also offer a huge social calendar, with events happening weekly!

Send us a message to find out more

Thanks, Tegan
Breeee
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Liberty Living is a good accommodation provider. They normally place first years together and you can put in a request for such things too.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (14)
7.07%
They might tell the bully (20)
10.1%
I don't think they'd understand (33)
16.67%
It might lead to more bullying (72)
36.36%
There's nothing they could do (59)
29.8%

Watched Threads