The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Good and Reputable Private Accommodation for Nottingham University?

Hello,
I'm hoping to get into Nottingham through adjustment but I am concerned that I'm not going to get on campus accommodation unfortunately. So does anyone know or have experience living in any private student accommodation in Nottingham? If so, could you suggest some possible places I could stay that will preferably be occupied by other first year students too.
Thanks a lot for any help
Reply 1
st peter's court might be free on results day, close to jubilee campus
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Also, contact the accomodation office - they can give you a list. I think think they will read your rental contract for you too, to make sure it isn't dodgy.
I am in a similar position as I was waiting for Nottingham to process the acceptance of their offer on track. Have you managed to sort your accommodation as I am still unsure what to do?

(Original post by zweeden99)Hello,
I'm hoping to get into Nottingham through adjustment but I am concerned that I'm not going to get on campus accommodation unfortunately. So does anyone know or have experience living in any private student accommodation in Nottingham? If so, could you suggest some possible places I could stay that will preferably be occupied by other first year students too.
Thanks a lot for any help
Also waiting for accommodation, has anyone had any luck?
Reply 5
Hey,

Does anyone still not have any accommodation? If so where are you planning to stay? Got Nottingham offer through clearing so very slim chance of me getting on campus accommodation.
Hi there,

I'm in the same boat as you ... I got an offer for a place on the Environmental Science, University Park Campus. Also applied for accommodation. Got an email this afternoon from the Uni Accommodation Services saying that I'm on the waiting list. Stressing a bit as not sure where to go from here! What are you thinking of doing?
Do not rent from Castle Estates they never get anything done. They never fix anything that breaks, they never fix anything that was already broken before we moved in, and when we sent applications for the house in, they said there would be a cleaner once a week to come and clean communal areas, however on the day we moved in, just before we signed the final aggreemets and stuff, they told us that the cleaner was now only coming once a month, but would do a 'deep clean'. We have been in the house in September and it's now February and the cleaner has only come 3 times. She's also terrible and doesn't actually clean anything, only wipes the kitchen counters and does such a poor job sweeping the floor, and Castle Estates does nothing about it. Even after promising every few weeks. Theo house is like a 30 second walk from the office and when we moved in they said if we needed anything then we could just come down and speak to them. However after digging through the contract we found out that if we have any requests or need to report something to them we need to write a formal email.. so basically they told us that so they wouldn't have to do any work. The water pressure in our house is appalling, cannot wash the shampoo out of our hair and the toilets don't flush properly, even the toilet paper won't go down. Also, before we moved in they said the cleaner had done a 'deep clean', but I found a huge **** in the toilet.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending